Chapter 26*

I opened my glass door and walked out. I smiled at the group, who made me feel very out of place. Every individual was famous, Frank, Marilyn, and Jack.

I was the nobody who was Jack's plus-one.

"You must be Janis, nice to meet you." A very naked Marilyn smiled while holding out her hand.

"Nice to meet you as well." I said awkwardly. She titled her head at me, then looked me up and down.

"Isn't she adorable, Jack? Your latest squeeze." Marilyn said with a risen eyebrow. I wondered why she was being so cold to me.

"Well I brought her since I know Bobby is coming." Jack nodded.

Bobby? As in Robert Kennedy?

Robert was Jack's brother who was significantly younger and arguably more handsome. I'd see him around The White House since he was Jack's advisor, but Jack never introduced us.

"You know, I've been contacting him for a while... and uh... I haven't been able to get in touch with him." Marilyn said slowly.

"He's been a busy man, what can I say?" Jack shrugged. Then, he placed his hand on the small of Marilyn's back. "I'm sure you and Janis will be great friends."

"Just wait until you meet Robert, Janis." Marilyn smiled with a wink.

What did that mean?

I spent the day by the pool with Marilyn and Jack. Frank disappeared inside to take care of "business", whatever that meant.

"How'd you meet Frank, Jack?" I asked as I lounged out on a lounge chair.

"Well, we ran in the same circles, and when we met, we became immediate friends. Trust me, Frank has a lot of useful connections." Jack smiled and winked at me. I squinted at him, then watched him take off his clothes and jump into the pool.

He jumped in the pool and Marilyn jumped in after him. They played with each other in the pool, and he began kissing her neck.

I stood up impulsively, I couldn't control my emotions.

"Clover, just come and join us." He suggested with his arm wrapped around Marilyn.

I walked to the edge of the pool. "I refuse to be in this situation."

Then, I walked back inside my bedroom and shut the glass door. Eventually, I noticed Jack and Marilyn getting more and more frisky. This would be interrupted by Robert walking up to them.

Marilyn did the same routine, but much more sensually. She ran up to him, hugged him and kissed him, and jumped up and down. Her carrying on so much showed exactly who was her favorite brother.

Robert grinned and kissed Marilyn, and I could hear her signature laugh from my bedroom. Jack, who was already naked walked closer.

Both men were on either side of her. She held onto Robert's collar with one hand, and placed her other hand on Jack's face. Robert turned her face to him as he kissed her deeply, and Jack played with her heat.

I saw Jack getting an erection as he touched over Marilyn's body, and Robert began getting one in his pants as well.

Jack walked to our bedroom and opened the glass door. He stared at me with a smile, and I stared back at him.

"What?" I asked. He smiled even wider and I shook my head no. "You're crazy."

"I'm sane enough to know this'll be the ride of your life." He grinned.

"I can't go out there and do that." I shook my head.

"Hey gang, come in here!" Jack shouted out. Marilyn held Robert's hand as they walked into the room.

Robert stood behind Marilyn, wrapping his arms around her from behind and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Look at them." Jack suggested. "We're all attractive people, and relatively young."

"You're the youngest." Marilyn joked and they both laughed.

Something came over me, and I realized I only had one life to live. In that moment, I forgot about all my responsibilities. And I looked to Robert, who was standing tall and handsome.

Marilyn stroked my hair as I went to Robert, and kissed him. He kissed me back deeply. Then, I turned and Marilyn kissed me as well. I was shocked, and I looked to Jack who was happily watching.

"Robert looks like he needs attention, Janis." Jack called out. I was soaking wet, and I didn't mind being used like this. I just wanted Robert's cock in my throat.

I got on my knees, and unbuckled Robert's pants. His member sprung free, and I closed my eyes as I put him in my mouth.

Marilyn walked behind me to Jack, and both of them began to do things on the bed. All I could hear was the bed squeaking with the two of them, my back was facing them as I kneeled in front of Bobby.

My head bobbed up and down as I sucked Bobby's member, and he placed a hand on my head while I did it. I swallowed after he released, then stood in front of him with pouted lips.

"Such nice lips." He admired as he swiped a finger over my bottom lip.

Suddenly, I felt myself getting sick. I began running in the hallway, looking for a bathroom. My heart raced as I searched for the right door. Finally, I found one and ran inside.

Something stopped me from getting sick all together. As I ran, there was a rug on the tile floor. I slipped and fell on my stomach, and a bang noise echoed throughout the house.

I laid there for a moment on my stomach, and cried as I felt something dripping down my legs. I was in shock, and didn't even get up to help myself.

Suddenly, Jack was running in. He had on a night robe, and he sat next to me on that bathroom floor shouting for help. He rolled me onto my back and rested my head on his lap.

"Please! We need help! My baby! My baby is gone!" He cried out. I looked up and saw tears running down his cheeks as he stroked my hair. "I'm so sorry, Janis, I'm so sorry."