Willkommen.

Agent Hotchner sat hunched over his desk. Words poured from the paper into his mind. The paperwork was all there and Derek had played no part in any of it. Abruptly he stood and the chair almost toppled over as he made a move for the door which was then swung open making some eyes travel.

"Morgan!" Was broadcast through the room and Prentiss gave him a look of 'good luck' as he walked up to the man smoothly. Eventually, Morgan was in the office and stood calmly. He knew that nothing he had done could be faulted, yet.

"Have you been approached about any transfers?" Slowly Derek shook his head in a clear answer. "Very well. Thank you." Eyes widened fractionally in goodbye and two fingers raised in a small wave as Derek left.

Pondering eyes travelled around him as his dark hair blended into the naturally dark room. Taking a second the blinds were opened and the door watched. Quickly Strauss was seen entering and then walking up to the office.

"Hello, Hotch." A deathly look passed to the woman who had recently entered into his office.

"We do not need anyone else. This is a family unit and family easily becomes disrupted when new people are all too often arriving and leaving." Her short blonde hair became a serious point of annoyance for Aaron as he sat there pretending he was okay.

"I think you jump to conclusions all too often. Anyway, there is an empty desk that can be used. I know no one was happy to clear their rubbish off of it but it will be put to good use." Hotch found himself getting worked up over the whole situation.

"They have just texted me. I believe that your new arrival is here." The pair stood in unison.

"At the least, I deserve to know their name, surely. I can make them leave." The woman left and no actual answer was given. Hotch returned to his seated position but got restless. His office was filled with paperwork and countless responsibilities that he needed to tend to. His black suit was studied for a second but then he stood and walked to the rest of the team. Penelope was already there and so he stood hands on hips in a wide stance.

"Is there a new case?" JJ asked with a degree of expectancy.

"No, this morning I entered my office and was welcomed by a letter. Hand-delivered. We are receiving a new member. I know nothing about them. That is why you were all asked to suddenly make that desk clear. That is where they shall sit from now until they are finished here. Strauss is going to bring them up now." They all began asking questions at once but Rossi spoke and they all silenced.

"I see Strauss."

Seven people stood in a semi-circle as they waited to meet the new member. Dark hair that was not too many shades away from black was seen. Her brown locks were luscious and all too perfectly smooth. Her hair was long and came to the middle of her back whilst holding body and a slight curl. Her eyes were pale blue whilst the black edges to them made the crystal eyes stand out more. Her lips were large and plump whilst makeup made her cheekbones stand out and her lips seem smoother than natural. The matte tone was a nude and her eye makeup was a brown and white that made them seem large and doll-like. She wasn't anorexic and definitely large enough to satisfy the eye whilst she moved with elegance. She wore an all in one that was black and met her ankles tightly. Her expected gun and badge was worn and out in the open.

Everyone expected Derek to speak first and try to flirt with her but they all almost fell down when Rossi and Hotch both took a step forward and waved. Prentiss nearly fell laughing as the folders in her hand hid the laugh.

"Hello, Hera." Neither moved to touch her but she seemed relaxed by their existence.

"Rossi, Hotch." JJ made her presence known as she stepped forward.