Private.

Air moved through the room as the windows hung open but the room felt below zero.
"Close the bloody window you fools." Hera commented as her body became entwined with her coat and scarf. It took a few seconds an officer in uniform rolled the windows shut.
"Thanks." She broadcast at him and set about her work again. Spencer let his hand move to her arm and she smiled up at him.

"You know, we should probably start to send out invites and also you need to tell Miriam. We don't have long to tell people and get married." Spencer spoke quietly and Hera just nodded

"I will have them all posted. That is as long as you picked them up like you said you did." He nodded and took her hand.

"You are frozen." He commented and she just agreed and wrapped up warmer.
"It isn't that bad in here. Why are you so cold?" Hera shrugged and then actually thought about it?

"Withdrawal symptoms. I got addicted to my prescription but it ran out." Reid could understand all too well what that meant and sympathy dripped from him.

"Why didn't you say something before?" Her large blue eyes met his and she couldn't give him a proper answer.

"I was embarrassed and besides, I have worked out that in the future, 13.467 hours to be exact I will be over the addiction. The cold patch for me is always just before it all gets better."

The day grew colder for her until she slipped into bed. Spencer snaked an arm around her waist and their bodies snuggled.
"Half an hour and five seconds." Hera held him tighter as she knew that she would only get colder. The warmth that he had caused would only last for a little time but it did not matter.

Hera slowly flicked her eyes open and realised that she felt warm.
"Spencer. We will be late." He nodded but only shoved his head further into her unkempt hair.
"No Spencer. We will miss work and I am now warm." He kept still until she left and began brushing her teeth. She felt his hands move along her back as he held her close but also grabbed his own toothbrush.

"No. If your nasty ass toothpaste lands on me I will be pissed." The toothbrush was in her mouth so she sounded muffled and she sounded like she had a lisp.

"It won't." A warning glance was given to him that made him smile down at her.

The office was clearly warmer as Hera nearly sat in nothing. Her coat and scarf, long forgotten and all she could handle wearing a top and jeans.

"You need to see someone. Yesterday you were frozen and yet at the same temperature the very next day you are fine." Prentiss spoke as she was completely baffled.

"I was ill but I am over it." Emily let out a quick laugh and shook her head with every step.

"Hera. I need a massive fav... when?" Penelope looked ready to have a sort of fit or heart attack.

"What?" Before words left Garcia's mouth her small hands grabbed Hera's and looked at the diamond. With each glance that Hera had taken over the past month, she felt it had grown larger.

"Is it true?" Hera nodded as a smile danced on her lips.

"When? How long ago?" Hera toyed with keeping it a secret before deciding against it.

"When we were in Las Vegas." Garcia looked across and the room seemed to move around them but they stayed stagnant.
"And you didn't tell me? Were you going to tell me?" Hera nodded and went to speak but JJ and Prentiss walked over with judging looks and coffee.

"What secret is this?" Garcia shoved Hera's hand to the two and they made wide eyes.

"Engaged?" Hera nodded and laughed at their excited manners. Most of the team were thirties or nearly forty so they were becoming set in their lives. Hera was young thirties but in many ways, she was a child still. She thought like one but she showed wisdom beyond words most of the time.