Headache.

Brown curly hair moved with the wind as he approached the doors. His hand extended and he let Prentiss in before himself.

"Thanks." Spencer nodded as the pair approached the elevator and then they entered. The hall seemed eerie but it was forgotten as they got to their floor.
"Um, Reid, I think we need to close up that case of ours. I mean, I will do the last few visits today but we have the evidence we need." Spencer nodded as he was able to enter the BAU's room. He set his things down at his desk but his eye had caught onto something else. On Hera's desk was a well-wrapped and also posted package. It seemed to be a present for her but it seemed a little off that she hadn't opened it.

"Hey, Rossi have you seen Griffin today?" The man walked towards Spencer and looked at the desk.

"No. I saw her car though." His eyebrows knitted together in worry as to what had happened.

"Who is it from?" Spencer shrugged and David picked the present up.
"That is very recognisable handwriting. Miriam. She used to, and on occasion still does, write to see how the case was going." Rossi placed the wrapped present down on her desk again.

"Well, she isn't late just later than normal," Rossi spoke to comfort himself a little but he was also a little sure she could care for herself.

"She is probably hungover somewhere." Rossi laughed as he remembered the way she acted the last time she was drunk.

"She never could keep her alcohol down all that well."

As Rossi stood at her desk the doors opened and Hera walked in. She wore one of Morgan's tops and a pair of his trousers.
"Ah, the walk of shame," JJ spoke as she placed some files back into the cabinet that they had come from.

"Where were you last night? I do see that you were not at home." Prentiss teased but Hera looked all too embarrassed as she grabbed her go-bag and headed to get changed. Hera let herself panic for a second as real-life set in and she couldn't explain to a single person where she had been or why she woke up in bed with Morgan. The pair were dressed thankfully but still, Hera felt her face flush at the situation she had put herself in. Reid sat at his desk and sent odd looks to the man who had entered with Hera but he said nothing. Even when she did finally return.

"Thanks." Hera handed Morgan his kindly gifted and oversized clothes as she was considerably shorter and he was far wider in design.

"You look like death," Rossi commented as he could see her properly.

"I feel ready to let death consume me at this point." She did sound sarcastic but a hint of truth was left in flecks of her voice.

"Emily. Dare I ask how your night went?" Hera found an odd moment to sit at the woman's desk.

"Very well. I like him." Eyebrows wiggled in a tiny suggestive way but Prentiss shook her head to disagree.

"Oh come on. You went on a date with him and you both managed to control your hormones. I am calling the BS police." The two spoke quietly but Emily brought the tone up a little when she jokingly retorted.

"Not all of us are like you and Morgan here. We don't go out on the town and come in the next day wearing the clothes of shame." There was a look of challenge in Prentiss' eyes.

"Oh please. I woke up and I was fully clothed but definitely not in work-appropriate ones. I was highly desperate and my clothes also stank of alcohol." The two women only spoke for a small period of time later as Hera had a case to get to.

Her desk was quieter and was far more awkward than any of the other desks but both pretended not to even notice. For almost 24 hours Hera had worked herself up in the fact that Spencer didn't believe she was any good at her job and when he asked the rest of the team a question she clearly knew the answer to her blood was all too quickly boiling. He returned to his desk and seemed to swallow his pride after an hour of further and intense research on his computer.
"Hey, Hera. I was wondering if you knew the main side effect of Escitalopram." His question hung in the air for a slow second as she kept herself calm.