Fighting Chance.

Hera sat at her desk as she worked tirelessly on the case at hand. With the threat of reopening her files, she did what she could to avoid it. After all her past should stay that way.
"Hotch. I have an idea." He nodded and let her speak. The whole office could hear but that didn't put her off.
"What if I go to England? What if I meet with Adam? I mean, he would know things. I have visited him before. I see no reason why not. There are details about this case that only I knew. I kept them from you for a reason and now it is out. Clearly, Adam has a clue about who it might be." He thought about it and saw her determined mind working overtime.

"Yes but Spencer must go with you. If he says no then you can't." Hera let her eyes fall to him and he nodded.

"I have my bag." The two didn't even think twice as they left.

"I need to grab something from my flat. You will have to come in or my car alarm will go off." His nod was enough as they pulled up to her flat. The jet was almost ready and Garcia had text them what they really needed to know.

Spencer stood at the fridge as he saw two pictures.
"My babies." She commented as her feet moved to the side of him.
"I finally put them up again. The second the case was solved it hurt too much to see them. I have had them up for a day or so." The two met eyes but Spencer looked away at a quick rate.

The two wasted no more time as they got to the car and drove. Hera found her heart racing a million miles an hour as she read the last text.
"The car will be there for us. He is in Belmarsh, south-east London but the jet will be landing and leaving from Tunbridge Wells. Not far from London and on the way we will need to visit Eton. The school Miriam and Stuart are teachers at." Spencer nodded but kept his eyes to the area around him. The drive was a short one but it was still an awkward one.

The jet was a long ride and so Hera thought it would be a good time to talk to Spencer.
"You know. This is going to be a tough case if you keep on ignoring me." Spencer looked up from the file and seemed almost lost.

"Oh no. I wasn't ignoring you." He really did sound believable and also a little right. As she went to speak again Morgan text.

I have been thinking. You should know by now that Spencer likes you. He is never this awkward with anyone unless he likes her.

He actually asked me a few days ago what he should do if he likes someone but he thinks he might embarrass himself. Sorry, Babycakes. I told him to hold his tongue.

Derek, you really need to stop. He wouldn't. That isn't like him.

Isn't it? I told you because you will have a lot of alone time with him. ;)

Hera found herself looking up at the man. She could respect him as a person and he was more than cute. She would be lying if she said he didn't slightly turn her on. He was smart and had perfect hair. Hera went to make a comment when she stopped herself. She was emotionally retarded and she had her fair share of marks on her body.

You know. It doesn't matter what he thinks or feels according to you. I am not going to say anything to him. If he really liked me then he could show it. I mean he could stop treating me like some unsub.

The message hadn't been sent for long when Spencer received a text and his face turned a shade of red.

DEREK FUCKING MORGAN. You better not have just texted him or any other person from the team.