This is the End.

Nerves filled Hera as she stood firmly outside of the church. Hotch was stood ready to take her in but her hands were cold and her mind was a mess.
"Hera. Don't let your past make your future suffer." She nodded and finally took his arm. His lips made soft contact with her head in an attempt to show how much he cared. Henry, Jack and Lily stood. Jack held Lily's hand whilst Henry held the rings. A long and flowing white dress pooled at Hera's feet but her hand lifted it so that she could not trip. To her surprise, she didn't fall or trip and having Hotch there sent a feeling of safety through her body. She was in a safe place that she loved. With the people she loved.

Music was faintly heard as the traditional song played. Hera set one foot in front of the other and considering the heels she was wearing, it was a miracle. Tears were falling in many eyes but Miriam's caught the most. The woman was always caring but for tears to fall it had to be special.

Spencer wore a blue suit and brown shoes. His bow tie matched his whole outfit perfectly but most of all, the braces that kept his trousers up easily caught the eye. They were the same pattern as the bow tie and all the males wore outfits similar but just different enough for the groom to be identified. The females who were already lined up matched the males perfectly and a smile spread across Hera's face. Garcia was right. She had nothing to worry about.

Spencer didn't take his eyes off of her and when she approached him they took hands. Both felt awkward as they were the centre of attention and that in itself was uncomfortable but they lost themselves in the other person's eyes.
"Should anyone know of a reason that these two should not marry. Speak now or forever hold your peace." Silence ensued which made the woman continue until finally.
"You may now kiss the bride." The two leant forward by just a few inches but as they did so their lips touched and they knew that they had each other and when they felt alone or without a person to turn to then the other would have their back. One other thing the pair knew was that it was going to be an interesting life for them.

The after-party was a long one with all of the guests getting drunk aside from the team. Diana and Miriam were busy talking when Hera felt the need to step in before Diana threw Miriam a threat of some sort.
"Miriam. I am so glad you came. This is Diana. Spencer's mum." Miriam nodded and as she went to speak Diana began talking of her care home and Miriam finally let it all click. Her face faltered a second but Hera saw the realisation hit and slowly backed away.

"What happened with mum?" Hera laughed and began.

"She was sharing some unsavoury ideas, so I pushed the conversation and Diana talked about the home. The pair are fine now." No matter what she did or for how long she would do it Diana would always be loved by Hera. She saw a strong soul and she also saw how wise she was. Being a mother was tough, never mind when your kid has an IQ higher than you at the age of 7.

"I love you Spencer and you should know that by now or else it truly is a hopeless case." Her head rested on his shoulder as the pair began to slowly dance with the rest of the room until the night died and all guests had left.

************************************

Hera sat on the sofa nervously. Her lips stayed between her teeth and skin was removed in anxiety. Her hands shook and her foot was constantly tapping. As Spencer walked through the front door his keys landed on the table and he moved to Hera where he leant down and kissed her head.
"What has you all bothered?" His tone was light but panic was heard still as his eyes raked over her body.

She looked up nervously and then she patted the sofa beside her.
"I have been pregnant twice in my life. Both times I went to my 20th week on the dot and then I would lose it." She had for the first time spoken plainly about the whole event. Clearly, she had been made to remember.