Any Regrets?

"I feel like I am about to die." Hera was massaging her stomach in the car and Spencer turned to her.

"Actually that feeling is your body..." he stopped when she spoke over him.

"...the body telling me I have overeaten and also it is my body digesting the food. I have overused my stomach and my body is unable to compete with it. My insulin levels are also increasing as glucose is digested and stored. That isn't even beginning to talk about my blood." Spencer nodded in response but they had pulled up to the prison.

"When we get in the room with him fold your legs onto your chair. Don't let your feet touch the ground near him. Also, he is all of the bad things this world has to offer." He nodded and raised his eyebrows.

The pair walked in silence to the door and it was clear that Hera had begun to let her anxiety show.
"Ready?" Her body and soul screamed 'no' but she still nodded. She had no gun or phone. She only had him. She was visibly shaking and the police officers even looked concerned.
"How did you visit him before?" She took a deep breath in.

"Drugs." His eyes widened but before she could say more they had entered the den of iniquity. There he was sat at the table. He had been handcuffed to the table and there was no way he was escaping. Even if he tried Hera was so on edge she would just attack him.

As the door opened Hera visibly changed as she had a dead look in her eyes and she walked rigidly. Spencer walked in first and a wicked smile took his face.

"BAU. I don't remember you taking a role before. Are you new or did you take a step away from my case? I actually hoped to see one of the lead investigators. Jason Gideon, Aaron Hotchner and David Rossi. I think Hera was particularly close to the first. Gideon was what she called hi..." he stopped as Hera walked in herself.
"Well, if it isn't my little scrubber. I see life has gone well for you since we last spoke. I mean, the last time you were here the weed was almost visible. Now, what can I do for you two?"

He tried to control the whole conversation. Hera was used to it and so before Spencer could let the man do that she stepped in.
"The time is thirteen hundred and thirteen. I am Hera Hosanna Griffin and I am with Spencer Reid." The man was pale and had sallow skin. He had obviously been attacked in the prison as marks claimed his face. There were scars but they seemed far older.

"Nearly 18 years ago you killed 86 people. Two dogs and four cats. Who did you tell?" His face turned into a smirk.

"You are too uptight. Isn't she?" He tried to tease but the two pretended as though he had never said a word as they sat down and crossed their legs onto the chair.
"No footsie?" He looked like a constipated child trying to be cute and endearing.

"Is someone copying me?" He was clearly trying to play innocent whilst making it clear that he knew.

"Well, he is doing it wrong. He hasn't even raped anyone. He just kills other people. Night times. Our times aren't his times. Instead, he finds more victims. He keeps moving on doing it completely wrong." Adam became enraged.

"I will tell you what. I will tell you everything you need to know but in return, every word I use must remove five years off of my sentence." Hera audibly laughed and his anger flared.

"You have a 200-year sentence just for killing my family. Another 180-year sentence for the torturous things you did to them and 100 years for what you did to me. Not to mention the 80 years for bad behaviour. For you to leave with us two you would have to use 180 words. In that time, due to a time difference and his impatience, another family could be dead by then." The man was proud of her quick maths.

"560 divided by 5 that quickly is good. I mean you had to add up the three numbers before even dividing them into the five years." Adam wasn't getting the desired reaction and so snapped.
"Now it is 10 years per word just because you are so rude." Hera sighed and leant back.