Chapter 1

Word count: 642

Tw:N/A

Virgil POV

                 I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking on the griddle. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked in the mirror and sighed. My eyes were red from crying due to an attack last night. I was still tired because of my lack of sleep. I was debating whether or not to go back to sleep when I heard a knock on my door.

                "You in there Hot Topic?" asked a certain prince at my door.

                "Where else would I be?" I asked. I heard a sigh and could almost feel him roll his eyes from the other side of the door

                "Fine" I hurried up and got dressed before applying my makeup and heading downstairs. I got to the kitchen to see Patton at the stove making breakfast while Logan and Roman were sitting at the table. Logan was reading a newspaper while drinking coffee that he had doubtlessly made before any of us were awake. Roman was sitting next to him writing in a small red notebook. I took my seat next to Roman and got out my phone. I sat there for about a minute before Patton noticed me. 

               "Hey kiddo, how many pancakes you want." I saw Logan frown due to his improper grammar.

                "Just one, thanks Pat." I replied. After breakfast I went back to my room, leaving the others to do the dishes. Once I got to my room I flopped down on my bed and pulled out my head phones and started to listen to mcr. After a while I got bored. I sat up and sighed. I walked over to my desk, Welcome to the Black Parade blasting in my ear and began to paint. It's just a small hobby of mine. One that I would like to keep private. After I was finished painting I sat back and sighed with content.

                          It's good I guess

                          It's good I guess. I stood up and turned around to hang it on my wall when I was met with a unknown force. I braced myself for impact against the floor when someone caught me.

                        "Roman!" I yelled at the prince above me. He flinched as he bought me back to my feet.

                      "Sorry!" He said "Patton wanted you so I came to get you but you didn't answer when I knocked so I came in. Did you paint that?" I realized his arm was still around my waist so I gently extracted my self and nodded. He smiled brightly and turned around to leave.

                      "Oh Roman?" I said as he reached the door. He turned to face me, still smiling.

                     " Yes, my chemically imbalanced romance?"

                    "Not a word about the paint to the others." His smiled melting replaced with a confused look.

                    "Why not, you're really good Virge."

                    "Just please don't." He thought this over before replying.

                    "Fine, on one condition." I raised my eyebrow waiting for him to continue. "You have to watch a Disney movie with me tonight. I sighed.

                   "What time?" I said. He smiled again.

                  "How about 8?"

                  "Cool"

                 "See ya, Virge" Once he walked out of my room I flopped down on my bed. I smiled to myself not even knowing why. I sat up quickly as a familiar knot of emotion found it's way up to my chest oh no  I thought I have a crush on Roman.

Well hello there I'm the author and yes I do understand that nobody will be reading  this. I will try to post every Friday and if I don't then I am sorry please have a nice day and come back next week for another cup of tea 

But until then, take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. PEACE OUT

                                                 -xxprinxietynerdxx😈⚫️💜