Chapter 11

Word count:469 (hehehe)

Patton POV

I woke up to my phone playing the campfire song song as my alarm. I quickly turned it off and put on my glasses. I then quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to start breakfast. Logan was already downstairs reading his book while drinking the coffee he always had. Geez, he was so efficient. I giggled quietly and went into the kitchen.

"Hey Logan." I said "How are you this morning."

"Salutations Patton. I am doing well. How are you?" he replied, only glancing up from his book.

"I'm good" I said. I began grabbing the things I needed to make breakfast. I glanced towards the stairs expecting to see Roman, frowning when I didn't. Usually he came down sometime after me. Maybe he was taking longer to get ready this morning. I shrugged it off and continued making breakfast. I heard Logan setting his book down and looked back to see him frowning at the stair case as well.

"You okay, Logan"

"Yes, I am quite alright. But usually Roman is downstairs already and I don't hear any sign of him getting ready." I listened and realized he was right. Like always.

"Maybe he slept in today." I suggested.

"Perhaps." He said.

"Well, breakfast is ready so I'll go get him." I said before going upstairs. I got to Roman's door and knocked a few times. I didn't hear any response so I knocked again. Nothing. I opened the door and didn't see anyone. I tried not to freak out as I checked his bathroom and yet again found nothing. I'll ask Virgil. I thought. Maybe he has seen him. I walked down the hall and opened Virgil's door, not bothering to knock. There was no one in there either.

"Logan!" I called. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Yes, Patton? What is so urgent?" He said as he entered the room.

"Roman and Virgil are gone!" I said. Logan's brow furrowed.

"Well, I am sure that there is some type of explana-" He stopped as his eyes landed on a crumpled piece of paper. He picked it up and started reading it. As he read his eyebrows crept higher and higher, his face becoming almost as pale as Virgil's foundation. Once he finished reading he put the note in his pocket and looked at me, his face impassive but his eyes showing the worry he was trying to hide.

"I have some things to think on Patton but I will return shortly with an explanation." He said. Then he left the room heading to his room, leaving me to think over the possibilities. I dismissed the dark thoughts and put on a smile. They would be fine... right?

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!! 🌈🌈🌈 Take it easy guys, gals, and non binary pals! PEACE OUT!!!!