Chapter 7

Roman POV

                Patton left the room leaving me and Virgil to ourselves. I wanted to tell him how I felt. So naturally I became a blushing stuttering mess.

                " S-so Virgil..." I said turning to look at him. He raised an eyebrow at me telling me he was listening. I sighed as I tried to regain my composure. " I need to tell you something, I've liked you for a really long time and this may be an inappropriate mo-mmph" I was cut off as i felt his lips on mine. He pulled away and I saw his blush through his nearly white foundation. 

                "S-sorry, I-I just, never mind I'll go now." He said before turning towards the door but before he could make it to the door I grabbed his wrist. He stopped but wouldn't my eyes. I turned him so he was facing me and brought a hand to his face. He looked at me and I closed the distance between us.

                "You have nothing to be sorry about,"  I assured him. "you just caught me off guard. I promise." He smiled up at me and hugged me tightly. I chuckled lightly and reciprocated the hug.

                "I hate to break this up but I may need some assistance from Virgil." We heard a voice behind us say. We both jumped apart, faces bright red and eyes widened in surprise.

                "Logan!" Virgil exclaimed " H-how much did you see?"

                "Not a lot" The nerd replied " And do not worry I will not report this incident to Patton as I am aware how he will react to this news." Me and Virgil both sighed from relief. 

                "So what did you need Logan?" Virgil asked, his face was still bright red but he seemed to have regained his laid-back attitude.

                "May I request that we finish this conversation in a more secret location, such as my room." he said glancing at me warily.

                "Sure thing Lo." He said. Then he followed Logan out of my room and to his room. I sighed and flopped down onto my bed. 

Virgil POV

                 I followed Logan out of Roman's room and into his room. He sat at his desk and gestured for me sit down as well. I did so and looked at him expectantly.

                "I am aware that I am not the most educated in the emotion area, but I still have them much to my disappointment." He said. "I believe I may have a 'crush' on a person in this household" When he said 'crush' he pulled out a small index card with the word and it's definition. I rolled my eyes at the card but leaned forward with interest.

                "Who" I said. 

                "Well as of now I am well aware of you and Roman's relationship. So if it was either one of you I would have enough sense not to come to you about it." He said adjusting his glasses. "So that would only leave Patton" I smiled and sat back.

                "Well then tell him." I said "Duh"

                "Hmm perhaps I will," He said "but I will need time to comprehend how I will accomplish this task. Thank you Virgil, that is all for now." I nodded and walked out of his room, smiling to myself. I'd tell Roman later. For now I needed a nap to compensate for all of this social interaction. 

Well I did it. YAY! I might make another book soon maybe..... I don't know. Depends how lazy I feel. Thank you for reading. Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals! PEACE OUT!!!!!