Chapter 3

Word count:435

Virgil POV

I woke up and felt a warmth at my side. I cuddled closer to it, I looked up at what I was cuddling and almost fell off the bed. At least I would've if his arms weren't around me. I smiled as the memories of last night came back to me. I looked at the prince beside me yet again and let my eyes trace constellations on his barely noticeable freckles. I was comfortable where I was. Usually I didn't get any sleep at all but I got a full night's rest last night in the arms of my new-found crush. Of course, the moron had to ruin the moment by waking up. I immediately let my smile fall so he wouldn't notice.

"Morning Sir-Sing-A-Lot" I said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. I sat up as well, stretching out, free from my arm restraints.

"Morning Panic-at-the-everywhere." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at the nickname and smiled a little. Roman gasped sharply. I blinked before realizing what he was gasping about.

"YOU SMI-mmph" He was cut off by my hand covering his mouth

"You tell anyone, I might kill you." I said my voice low. He simply smirked as I removed my hand.

"Fine, but it's pretty adorable" He said as I stood up. I rolled my eyes again.

"Whatever don't get used to it" I snapped "I better go before Patton catches us. We both know how he would react to that..." He nodded in understanding and I walked out of his room and into my own to see a familiar figure on the bed.

"Hey Virge~" The figure purred. "Where did you go? Why weren't you here this morning" I rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time this morning before responding.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said "Why are you here?"

"I came to warn you." He said calmly I raised an eyebrow.

"About what"

"Your knight in shining armor. He doesn't love you, you know that right? You'd be better off with me."

"In your dreams snake!" I hissed back, venom dripping off my voice. He walked over and put a gloved hand on my cheek, causing me to flinch.

"You're the only thing left of my dreams" He said sadly before disappearing, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Whatever I thought Screw him, he's wrong.... Right?

Hey! Sorry I know no one will read this part but in case it wasn't clear the figure is ..... SNAKEY BOI YAY!!!....I'll go home now. Take it easy guys gals and non-binary pals, PEACE OUT!

O