Chapter 13

Word count: 452

Virgil POV

               I didn't know how long I had been trapped here... all I knew was that it was hell. Everyday that asshole would come back to taunt me and make sure that I didn't have any hope left. He would feed me but it wasn't enough to stay a healthy weight. I just wanted to be back home with Roman, Patton, and Logan.

               "Hey V~" said a familiar voice. The only voice I had heard since being brought to this nightmare of a place. I tried my best to glare as he came closer but my energy was gone, I was tired and hungry, but I wasn't gonna give him the satisfaction of eating more of his damn food. He brought a hand under my chin and lifted my face, looking over it as if it was an art project he was working on. I gathered as much hate and energy as I could muster and glared at him defiantly.

               "Geez, even after losing weight, getting no sleep, and being dirty, you still look hot." He purred. I growled under my breath as he let go of my face and walked towards the door. "If you need anything just call!" He yelled over his shoulder. Then he walked out if the door leaving me alone yet again. I needed to escape...and quick.

Deceit POV

               I walked out of the wearhouse I was keeping Virgil in and let out a sigh. I didn't want to do this to him. In fact, I would much rather be snuggling with him while watching a movie but if he wasn't going to cooperate then I wouldn't either.

              "Hey Dee." A voice said to my right. I whipped out my knife and aimed I towards the voice to see Depression standing there looking indifferent about the knife in his face. I lowered my knife and scowled.

               "Seriously Depression! I told you to stop sneaking up on me!" I whisper yelled. He rolled his eyes at me but didn't contradict my statement.

               "I just thought you might want to know that a certain Prince is looking for his damsel in distress" he said gesturing towards the building. Depression was the only person I had told about Virgil. He was the only one I could trust. I nodded.

               "Is there anything else?" I asked. He thought for a moment before shaking his head. "Good." I said. Depression turned around to walk off.

               "Oh, Depression can you do me a favor?" He turned to look back at me with a raised eyebrow. "Slow him down." I said. He gave me a grin that made me glad he was on my side the responded.

               "My pleasure."