Part 1

Mumbai is the land of opportunities, and people flock to this city, either looking for a better quality of life or with dreams of making it big. However, the accommodations here are expensive, so sharing apartments is a common practice.

        Prestige Heights, apartment no. 202 is one such residence shared by two girls who are working professionals. The similarities between them end here. They are very different from each other by nature. They both have their own separate rooms and they work at different offices.

        Let's take a look at the first room. The room is neat and tidy. A girl in her 20s is sleeping peacefully in her cozy bed, and her sleep is disturbed by the ringing of her alarm. She wakes up immediately and prays to God and her parents, whose photo is placed on the side table.

        She lost her parents when she was eight and she was brought up in an orphanage. When her friend offered her a job, she relocated to Mumbai and she has been staying here since then.

        She finishes her morning rituals and prepares breakfast for herself and her housemate. She is the female protagonist, the ever-active girl, Nandini.

        Before going to take a shower, Nandini goes to the room adjacent to hers, which is a mess. She tries to wake up her housemate, Alya, who is a lazy head.

        Nandini : "Alya, wake up. It's time to get ready."

        Alya : "Give me five more minutes."

        Nandini takes her shower, wakes up Alya again, gets ready quickly and leaves for work. Alya wakes up. She is fashion-conscious, so she takes her own sweet time to get ready, and leaves for work much later.

        When Nandini relocated to Mumbai and was looking for a place to stay, one of her colleagues told Nandini about Alya. Alya was looking for a housemate around the same time, and since then, they have been sharing the apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        It was evening, and both Nandini and Alya were at home. Alya was getting her dress and accessories ready as she was planning to go out.

        Meanwhile, Nandini was peeking outside the window from time to time. She saw the person she was waiting for.

        Nandini : "Alya, I will be back in a few minutes."

        Alya : "Where are you going?"

        Nandini : "The boy who comes to sell flowers is here."

        Nandini took some cash from her purse and was ready to rush out the door, but when she opened the door, a tall and handsome young man stood in her way. He had just reached there and was about to ring the doorbell.

        Nandini : "Hi, please come in."

        Nandini : "Alya, Manik is here."

        Manik is the male protagonist, and he is Alya's boyfriend. He owns a company in Mumbai in partnership with his friend, Dhruv. Manik is from a traditional joint family and his family stays in a small city, away from Mumbai.

        Nandini let Manik in and she rushed out the door.

        Manik : "What happened, why is she rushing like that?"

        Alya : "There is a school boy who comes here to sell flowers, so she went to buy them."

        Manik : "Oh.. did she go out in such a hurry just to buy the flowers? Does she like them so much?"