Part 4

Arya was advising Nandini that she should think of her safety.

        Nandini : "I can understand your concern. I agree that I don't know him well, but he isn't a stranger, he is Alya's boyfriend. I have met him a few times and I feel he is a gentleman. Moreover, I am pretending to be his girlfriend, not his wife, so why will I stay with him? I am going to stay with his family."

        Nandini : "Do you think Alya would have asked me to go with him and stay at his place if he wasn't a good person?"

        Arya : "Alya definitely seems crazy to me... just listen to this."

        Arya pretended to talk and act like a girl.

        Arya : "Nandini, you become my boyfriend's girlfriend for a few days."

        Nandini started laughing at his antics.

        Arya : "Doesn't it sound ridiculous? See, you yourself started laughing."

        Nandini: "I felt like laughing, seeing you act like a girl."

        Arya : "On a serious note, if their relationship is really that important to her, can't she postpone her trip and go with him? Why does she have to pull you into implementing their crazy idea?"

        Nandini gave Arya a more detailed explanation of whatever Alya told her about both Alya and Manik's situation.

        Arya : "I still don't feel it is right. Do you really have to go ahead with it?"

        Nandini : "I have agreed already, so I can't back out now. What will they do if I back out in the last minute? Moreover, it is only for a few days."

        Arya : "I can't stop you if you have made up your mind already, but be careful. Keep your phone with you always. If you find anything fishy, give me a call. You can call me anytime, irrespective of whether it is day or night. Also give me his details, contact number and address of the place you will be staying at."

        Nandini saluted him jokingly.

        Nandini : "Yes Boss! I will be careful and follow your instructions."

        Arya : "I just hope that your helping nature doesn't get you into trouble some day. Next time, don't commit immediately for such things, think over it or consult me before giving your consent. You may not be bothered about yourself, but I am."

       Nandini : "I know you are the only one who cares for me more than myself. I won't commit to anything without consulting you in the future. Are you happy now?"

        Arya gave Nandini a side hug and patted her head.

        Arya : "Good! Stay safe! Take care!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        On the other side, Manik told Dhruv about their plan.

        Dhruv : "Who came up with this absurd idea?"

        Manik : "Alya."

        Dhruv : "...and you agreed to go with it? You have gone crazy!"

        Manik : "We couldn't think of anything else."

        Dhruv : "So you decided to take some random girl with you as your girlfriend? Who knows what kind of girl she is?"

        Manik : "She isn't some random girl, she is Alya's roommate. She wasn't willing to be a part of this plan, Alya convinced her. I don't know her well, but I have seen her helping people at her apartment building. Alya was also saying that she is kindhearted and she is always ready to help others."