Chapter 10

"It-It's me Y/n. It's Peter." I implied. Y/n looked at me and simply shook her head. "I'm sorry but I don't know you." She looked puzzled as she turned to Mr. Strange. "Are you the doctor?" She asked.
"Well I am a doctor so you have that right." Mr. Strange said.
"Hey Doctor uh-"
"Strange." Mr. Strange answered so calmly.
"Oh um Doctor Strange, why do my heads feel numb?" Y/n asked.
"You shattered them. You were hit by a car. I'm assuming you put your hands out to stop the car." Mr. Strange explained.
"Oh." She answered, looking down at her hands. "Hey Mr. Strange? Can we go-can we talk please?" I asked. Mr. Strange nodded and followed me out the door.
"How are you so calm?" I asked after he shut the door. "It's my job Peter. I have to be calm or else she'll freak out." He explained.
"Well is it okay if I freak out because, well, I'm totally freaking out!" I exclaimed. Mr. Strange nodded and I immediately began asking questions.
"Is she going to be okay? What exactly happened? Is she going go get her memory back? Is it permanent? What-"
"Peter calm down." Mr. Strange ordered.
"How am I supposed to calm down when the girl I'm in love with doesn't even remember me-oh god. I um-"
"You love her?" He questioned. I looked down at my feet. "But she doesn't like me. We got into a fight right before everything happened."
"It's going to be fine Peter. And I'm sure she likes you back." He noted which made me perk up. "Really?"
"Sure. I mean, even though you were Spider-Man every time you talked to her." Mr. Strange said somewhat puzzled. "Never mind that. Y/n will be fine.
We just have to make sure she gets plenty of rest and just try to get her back to her usual routine once she's healed."
I nodded along before returning alone to Y/n. I shut the door behind me and sat back down in my chair, slightly farther away then I was. I just didn't make her more nervous or uncomfortable.
"How are you Y/n?" I asked quietly. "I feel a little light headed and my heads still feel numb but other then that, I'm alright." I nodded my head showing her I understood.
"So do you remember anything?" I asked.
"Well I know my name is Y/n. But that's only because you keep saying it." She noted.
"Oh. Well. I'm going to let you get some rest. I'm assuming someone will call your mom and let her know what's going on." She nodded along as I started to walk out the door. "Wait uh-"
"Peter." I said.
"Oh um Peter. Can I ask you a question?" she asked shyly.
"Yeah-yeah of course." I stuttered. "How do we know each other exactly?" Y/n asked slightly tilting her head in confusion.
"We're, uh, friends." I stuttered again, looking down at the ground. "Oh okay." She responded. I said goodbye just as I shut the door. After shutting the door, I walked down the hall and into the kitchen.
"Hey Mr. Stark." I said to the man standing in the kitchen with Mr. Strange. "Hey kid. How're holding up?" He asked.
"I'm alright I guess. I'm just still trying to process everything." I answered, sitting down at the table. "Somethings just not right." I added.
"Well I mean Y/n's memory is gone if that's what you mean."
"No it's not that Mr. Strange. She was acting really weird just before she woke up. It was as if she was being tortured." I explained.
"What do you mean Peter?" Mr. Stark questioned. "I don't know. She kept yelling 'get out. Get out of my head.' It was odd-" Before I could finish, a loud bombing sound came from down the hall.
"What was that?" I questioned, quickly standing up from my seat. "Peter? What did Y/n say right before she woke up?" Mr. Strange asked with a concerned tone in his voice.
"I-uh something about getting something out of her head."
"Shit!" Mr. Strange yelled as he took off down the hall. I looked at Mr. Stark, who returned a look of confusion,  just before we followed Mr. Strange down the hall.
"What's going on Mr- what the hell?" As I stood in the doorway, all I could see was a luminous blue light engulfing the entire room.
"Is that Y/n?" Mr. Stark questioned. Before another word was spoken, Y/n dropped from the air and onto her feet.
Blue sparks splurged from her hands as she produced an ominous blue glow around her. Her eyes were white like she had seen a ghost and her y/h/c hair flowed behind her as if she was underwater.
"Peter what the hell are-"
"Shhh. I'll handle this." I interrupted, causing Mr. Stark to stare at me in utter shock. "Y/n. It's me Peter. Please calm down. This isn't you. Please just st-" before I could finish trying to calm her down, Y/n sent a bolt of blue right at my chest, sending me flying into the next room and crashing into the wall.
"That's it. Nightmare! It's time we face off once and for all." Mr. Strange yelled. His cape appeared around his neck. As my eyes began to shut, I saw flashes of blue and yellow colliding and a sudden, ear splitting scream.
Y/n...