Chapter 15

I quickly threw on my suit, praying that Y/n was still alive. I looked around, but didn't see any form of
security Mr. Stark had said he had. After sprinting through the base, I bursted out the door and hurried back into the city.
As I dropped down into the same alley I had been in before. I quickly made my way over to the entrance to the horrific home of Nightmare.
My hand began to slide into the water, but I heard a familiar sound, similar to a rocket blaster. I took my hand out and stomped my way over.
"And what the hell do you think you're doing?" Mr. Stark said through his suit.
"I need to save her!" I yelled, quickly trying to return to the portal. Mr. Stark grabbed my wrist, pulling me back.
"Unless you want to get yourself killed, then you're not going." Mr. Stark insisted.
"But Mr. Stark!-"
"No!" He yelled again. "And don't tell me that you want to help Mr. Strange because it's not-"
"Have you ever been in love?!" I screamed, making Mr. Stark stop dead in his tracks.
"You're 15 Peter. You have absolutely no idea what love is." He answered, turning back to me.
"You didn't answer my question Mr. Stark. Have you ever been in love?" I asked again.
"Yeah-Yeah. I have." He mumbled. "And you would do anything for her, right?"
"Where are you going with this-"
"Right Mr. Stark?" I asked again.
"Yeah. I guess." He responded.
"Then you understand what I'm feeling Mr. Stark. I would do anything for Y/n. Because I'm in love with her." I explained.
"Now you have to let me do this! Because if I don't go in there now, there's no chance of her staying alive!"
Mr. Stark looked up and groaned. "Fine Peter-"
"Thank you!" I said running back to the portal. "Wait!" Mr. Stark called, making me snap my head back. "Uh yeah..."
"I'm coming with you." He insisted.
"Really?"
"Well yeah. If I go, the percent of you dying would be way lower, so might as well." He said, flying over. "It's just down there?"
"Yep." I answered. "Alright Kid. Lead the way." He ushered me to go, in which he followed.
We landed of the ground with a loud crunch, startling Mr. Stark. "What is that?" He questioned.
"Bones." I answered, completely unfazed.
"I'm sorry but what?"
"Come one Mr. Stark. Hurry!"
We quickly ran through the tunnels. But we kept getting lost.
"I thought you were just here Peter?"
"I was. I just can't remember." I groaned in frustration. As we went down another tunnel, I noticed a door on the side. "What do you think that leads to?"
"Nothing good Kid." I turned to look at Mr. Stark, then walked up the the door, yanking it open.
The room was pitch black as we walked in. The farther we got in, the colder it got. A shiver shot through my spine, making my Spidey Senses tingle.
"Y/n...she was here." I noted. "There has to be some sort of clue." We had searched the entire room, but found nothing. I looked up, studying every inch. That's when I saw it, strange markings in the ceiling.
"Hey Mr. Stark? Think you could shine a light up there?" I asked, pointing my hand up to the symbols. As he shined the light, he tilted his head in confusion. "It looks like some kind of map."
"What do you mean?"
"Look. There's the entrance farthest to the left. Then there's a few tunnels before another room." Mr. Stark explained.
"What if that's where they are?!" I exclaimed.
"It's very possible. Let's see. We just have to take 2 rights, then a left, then another right. Got it Peter?"
"Uh yeah got it." I quickly ran out of the room, trying to follow the directions

Right turn

Right turn

Left turn

Right turn

As we ran down the last hallway, I noticed the same red glowing, flame like glow, coming from the next room.
"We got it Mr. Stark!"
"Shh!" Mr. Stark shushed. "Sorry..."
The closer we got to the room, I noticed something that just wasn't right. There was a man, standing by the entryway.
"Mr-Mr. Strange?" I stuttered. "What are you doing here?"
"I'm here to save my daughter and I'm pretty sure that I told both of you to stay put!" Mr. Strange whispered.
"Peter had his reasons but he finally convinced me to let him go-"
"What?" I questioned. Mr. Stark simply ignored me and began to talk to Mr. Strange.
"Wait...Mr. Strange? Didn't you umm die?"
"What did you say Peter?"
"I saw you die. Nightmare killed you because Y/n led you in here and then he stabbed Y/n."I explained.
"Peter. You were dreaming." Mr. Stark insisted.
"No it was too real to be a dream!"
"Hold on Peter. Did this vision you have seen a bit hazy? Like somewhat of a green tint?"
"Yeah but it was a little more red instead of green."
"Oh no..."
"What?" I asked Mr. Strange.
"Nightmare was controlling your dream. He tricked you into coming here."
"But I thought his powers were green." Mr. Stark noted.
"They are...unless..."
"Unless what Mr. Strange?"
"Y/n must have been controlling your dream-"
A loud thud interrupted Mr. Strange. We peaked our heads around the corner to listen.
"They're here." Y/n spoke with a wicked smile.
"Doctor Strange?" Nightmare questioned.
"Not just him. Ironman and Spider-Man are here too."
"You're ready Y/n. Do what I have trained you to do. Kill them."