Chapter 11

As my eyes fluttered open, all I could see was dust. I laid my hand behind me, pushing myself off the ground. Shaking my head, dusting off all of the dust, I began to make my way out of the room. But I couldn't take another step without stepping on rubble. "Mr-Mr. Stark?" I called. "Mr. Strange?"
I walked out of the room and into the hallway where I noticed scratches and markings all along the wall. There was a fight here that I wasn't apart of.
I walked through almost the entire base with no sign of anyone. As I reached the laboratory door, I saw the iron man mask, broken in two, on the floor.
"Mr. Stark!" I yelled, kicking away more rubble. "Mr. Stark! Wake up! Wake up!" As I yelled, Mr. Starks eyes slowly opened. "Hey Kid. Wha-what happened?" Mr. Stark stuttered.
"I don't know. The last thing I remember was getting hit by Y/n and flying into the next room.
"Where's Strange?"
"I don't know Mr. Stark."
"Don't worry. I'm here." As I helped Mr. Stark back up, we turned to see Mr. Strange walking towards us.
"And where the hell did you go?" Mr. Stark questioned. "After I woke up, I went and picked this up." He answered, putting a large, dusty brown book on the table.
"What is this?" I asked.
"It's a book of Sorcerers and monsters and many other magical things-anyways, I noticed something familiar with what was going on with Y/n." Mr. Strange explained.
"Familiar how?"
"Well Tony, not too long ago, I struggled fighting with a powerful sorcerer that goes by the name of Nightmare."
"Nightmare?"
"Just like it sounds Peter. Nightmare is able to bring the sleeping one's soul into his realm. He must be struggling due to Y/n's powers." Mr. Strange continued.
"So Y/n does have powers?" I questioned.
"I'm assuming so but I don't know how she got them exactly. Anyways, due to her powers, he's able to control her while she's awake, which usually doesn't happen."
The three of us looked at the book, trying not to stare directly into the sorcerers piercing green-blue eyes. "How do we get into his realm?" I questioned. "The only way would be for us to be sleeping." Mr. Strange explained.
"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
"We can't Peter." Mr. Strange insisted.
"Why not?"
"Because he's in our realm now."

Y/n's POV
I didn't know where I was going, but my feet did. I let them drag me all the way across town.  As I made my way down the street, people turned away. Mothers and fathers pulled their children away as I passed.
I was confused, but my conscious was telling me to continue.
Soon, no one was around and I was in an alley way. The bottom was covered with puddles, shimmering from the lights above.
I held my feet to the edge and peered over it. I looked at my reflection and noticed a dark red scar crossing my right eye.
"What the?" My fingers lingered upon it, brushing it gently. As I looked back down at my reflection, I noticed a green glowing light, shining through.
I reached down into the water but the water never came. Instead, my hand disappeared into the ground. I quickly pulled my hands back towards my body.
"Y/n..."
I quickly jumped when I heard the deep voice. I looked around for any signs of life, but no one was around. "Hello?"
No answer. "Whoever's there, I'm not afraid of you."
"Follow the water..." The voice spoke again.
"The-the water?" I looked around, before looking back at the puddle. I knelt down to the ground, observing the water once more.
My hand slowly reached for the water, slowly letting it sink into the ground. Without any control, my body went with it.
My body landed with a loud thud.
"Wh-Where-Where am I?" I questioned, pushing myself off the ground and onto my feet.
I looked around and took note of the hundreds of skulls, scattered along the floor.
"Follow the skulls..."
The voice spoke again. I did as it said and followed the path. As I walked, I became unaware that I was levitating towards a large glowing room.
As my feet landed back on the floor. I noticed a large throne made from skulls, releasing a lurid green glow.
The closer I got, I began to notice a dark green figure sitting in the throne.
"Wh-Who are you?" I stuttered
"I'm your new leader, your new god." The deep voice spoke. I took another stop closer and saw a pair of fiery green eyes staring back at me.
"Who are you?!" I yelled.
"Kneel before your god Y/n!" My body became numb as I fell down to one knee.
"What are you doing to me?!" I screamed again. "Making you obey." I felt my blue flames turn red and my eyes faded into the same color.
"Who are you?" I begged to know.
"My name is Nightmare. And I welcome you to your new home."