another a/n but dont worry i have updates ^^;;

so,,,,
drumroll please,,,,

I FINISHED THE LATEST CHAPTER!!!

i also finished editing the entirety of show off so that it makes way more sense lol. i would love to make another different story rather then delete all the chapters on here and just copy and paste what i have from my google doc into here but idk i don't want people to lose track of the story.
i think what ill do is im just going to make new chapters and have in parenthesis that they are edited.
yeah, that sounds good.
some new things that you may want to know before you continue reading;
•i changed pidge's gender identity. she identifies as a cisgender female. there really is no other reason to why i did other than i feel her character development was written poorly and i have no experiences as a trans male so i have no idea how to write a character with real dysphoria.
•some scenes may have been deleted or replaced. obviously because one of two reasons. i didn't feel they were needed, or i felt i could improve them and add in authors craft or character development
•i am posting VERY scarcely. if you do not like reading and waiting especially when put on hooks, i do not suggest this read for you. i tend to end every chapter with suspense and it takes me a very long time to write, edit, revise, and final check a 7000+ word chapter.
•i will not respond to every comment that gets left on my chapters. im very very sorry!! im horrible with technology and im still (embarrassingly) not very familiar with the system of the app so sometimes i just don't know how to send the response lmao ^^;;
•if i have ever responded alluding to something happening; ignore it. i completely changed the story plot and skeleton so it is very likely that got cut or i changed it.
that's it!! posting all the edits tonight!! have fun reading :))