Chapter One

Bold- Author Talking

—————————

Keep in mind readers that I have no idea what Dipper and Mabel's parents names are.

3rd POV

In Piedmont, California there was a woman who was soon to be mother, Waiting for her twins to come out. "Agh! Hnng!!" Yelled Janet Pines, the labored woman, struggling to get her twins out. "You can do it sweetie, you're doing great." Standing next to Janet was her husband, Andrew Pines. Desperately trying to soothe his wife, but failing miserably. "You're—You're not h-helping, AGH!!" Janet was  squeezing the arm rests so she wouldn't punch someone in the face right now. "They're out!" The doctor yelled with a smile plastered on his joyful face. But soon that smile turned upside down into a horrid frown. "Unfortunately Ms. Pines, they're hybrids. One male, cervitaur and one female, mermaid. The male even has an ugly birthmark of the Ursa Major on his forehead." The doctor looked at them both in disgust. Still he rapped the twins in a blanket, a very thin blanket. They're not as nice as the ones humans get. Having a hybrid as a child was considered unholy. People having the thought of having a hybrid child is the same as thinking of a demon, horrifying. "Oh god no! Get them out of my sight, NOW!" Screamed Janet, shaking from how scared she was of giving birth to those things. "Of course, bring them to the room!" The doctor announced to the nurses who scurried in to snatch the child and bring them to the place where they kept the hybrid children. "W-wait, doctor! I know of a place where we could take them. It was erased off of the updated maps however I've always stored an extra older, more ancient map." Andrew didn't hate his kids. He thought people thinking the were monsters was horrible. He out of his whole family was the only human. Everyone else in his family were born as hybrids and he didn't mind that, he actually thought it was cool when he was a child. Andrew wasn't surprised that his children were hybrids as well. It ran in the family. "Andrew, please tell me it's not there! Please!" His wife said in a harsh whisper. "I'm afraid so Janet." "Alright but if you're not back in five hours or less we'll come find you and take the hybrids away." The doctor said. And so Andrew took his two children to Gravity Falls. A place erased off of the map because it was filled with millions of different types of hybrids. It scared most humans but some still go to hunt. Lots of people think the fur, feathers, or scales of a grown hybrid are more valuable than jewels. And if the hybrid is the only one of it's kind it can be as valuable as diamonds. Andrew got out of the car to walk up to the Mystery Shack. It's where his uncles lived. He knocked on the door waiting for one of his uncles to open it. "It's you're turn Stanley, I'm working on a project down here!" One person yelled. "Fine!" You could hear loud footsteps coming towards the door as if someone was stomping each step of the way. "What do you want I've got— Andrew?" There stood a gargoyle very big and very... solid. "Hey Ford, Andrews back!" The gargoyle yelled. You could hear shuffling and even some things breaking before another gargoyle came running up the stairs of his secret hideout. "Andrew my boy! How are you?" The gargoyle known as Ford said. "Why didn't you tell me sooner Stanley?" "Well I wasn't opening the door before Ford." The gargoyle now known as Stanley said. "Yeesh." "Well aren't you guys lively. I've actually come to ask a favor of you... my wife just gave birth to twins and they turned out to be hybrids. She doesn't want them. I know it's a lot to ask for but could you take them in? Please? If I keep them in the city people would definitely hunt, or even kill them." Andrew said. Hoping his uncles would agree to the task. "I don't know Andrew... we've never took in children before. We don't know how to take care of 'em" Stanley said. "Please I'm begging you. I don't want them dead and I can't take them back because my wife would throw them out! This is the only way for them to stay healthy and alive. Please I'm asking you again, could you take them in and raise them?" "Alright we'll raise them. Do they have a name?" Ford said. "No, I didn't have the time to name them. I have to go now I was only given a limited amount of time before the people from the city come find me. I'll give you permission to name them since you're going to raise them. Thank you Ford, Stan." And so Andrew drove off heading back to the city where his wife and the doctors waited for him. "Well I'll name the boy and you could name the girl." Ford said. "They're cute aren't they.." Stan looked at the girl and then the boy lovingly. "Yeah. I think I'll name this one Dipper. Dipper Pines, since he does have the Ursa Major on his forehead." Ford said while gently rubbing the boys' forehead.

Okay people I'm not gonna make Dipper's name Mason and have Dipper his nickname. It's just easier to have his real name Dipper.

"If he gets bullied because of his name I'm blaming you. I've decided to call this little one Mabel. Mabel Pines, I've always liked the name and it has a nice ring to it." Stan said. The two took the twins inside and bundled them up into thicker and warmer blankets so they wouldn't get too cold. They set up some sleeping bags and put the two in one. They shut the light and thanked the gods that they haven't cried this whole time.

———————————

Welp hoped you liked the first chapter! Also I know it's short but that's okay. Comments and votes are appreciated!