Chapter Four

Omgawsh excuse my horrible sound effects.. idek anymore

Dipper's POV

When I woke up I wasn't hurting as much as before, "What a relief." I whispered, letting an exhausting sigh escape my lips. I woke up to a much nicer room than the one I last saw. The room I'm in is nicely furnished, VERY yellow, has big windows with this amazing view, is big, and it's warm. Unlike the other room where it was dirty with barely any furniture, and only a bed that stored "punishment toys" underneath. The color of the horrid room was a dull gray and it was cold. I'm glad I got moved to this room instead of staying in the other one. It's cozier but just a bit too yellow. The walls are yellow, the bed sheets are yellow, the furniture is a pale yellow, but still yellow, and the floors looked to be made out of gold. Almost everything was some type of yellow! The only things that aren't yellow is a door that I presume leads to the closet, the other two doors, one most likely leading to an exit and the other maybe to a bathroom, the pillows, and the windowsills. Those are all black. I then heard small dainty footsteps coming towards the room. *knock, knock, knock.* "Excuse me Pinetree, my master, Bill, has asked me to bring you down to the dining table immediately. If you would be so kind could you please open the door?" A feminine voice sweetly asked me. "No! I never want to see your master ever again! He's horrible!"I shouted out. "Then you leave me no choice Pinetree." She responded. A moment later she kicked down the door and stomped towards my direction. "G-get away from me woman!" I backed away as far as I could from the woman until I hit the wall. "It looks like this will be necessary.." She said, while twirling a yellow collar with a connected chain in her hand. "Wait! No Stop!" Frick. She already put the collar on my neck. She buckled it up and dragged me to the wanted destination. "Ah Pyronica, took you long enough. I see you've used the collar. It suits him. What'd he do for you to put the collar on him?" "He disobeyed your orders by not going to the dining table straight away. Instead he tried to escape my clutches. And so... I thought it'd be a good time to use the collar." She finished. That bisshhhh. Whhyyyyy. Way to rat me out.

3rd POV

"Well...you're not wrong, I guess. Well then Pinetree, come over here." Bill said, and pointed to the spot next to his chair. Dipper slowly made his way towards his buyer and stopped when he reached his destination. "Come closer.." Dipper took one tiny step towards Bill. He wanted to keep a good distance between them. Then Bill extended his arm and placed his hand on his deer back. "Eek! Your hands are cold!!" Dipper screamed. Bill ignored his pet's outburst and started to slowly rub his deer fur. "Stop... it feels weird.." Dipper muttered. When Bill kept rubbing he eventually found a spot Dipper loved. A very pleased purr like sound came out of Dipper as Bill kept rubbing his favorite spot. Dipper unconsciously nuzzled into Bill's chest and kept making his odd purring noise. "I see you like that spot very much... I'll have to remember that for later." Smirking, Bill took his hand off of Dipper's fur. Dipper realized he was nuzzling Bill and quickly pushed himself off of him. "Don't do that!" He screamed. "Why? You liked the feeling and I liked the reactions. It's a win-win." "Because! It's my fur! My fur is very precious to me and I don't like random people touching it.." "Pinetree. Fur is meant to be touched by people. It has other uses but... touching fur is the best one." "Ugh" Bill ended the conversation there. He didn't want to upset his pet anymore. He already hurt him a lot physically and he wasn't planning on hurting him too much mentally.

A few hours later

Dipper was back in the luxurious room that he had been in when he awoke. He just got back into the room after wandering the halls in the place he was staying at. "Hng, I'm so bored.." "Then do something." "AH!!" Dipper screamed. "BILL! Why would you do that to someone! The frick is wrong with you!!" "Woah there, getting a little aggressive. I just wanted to check up on you and see what you were doing." "Just.. don't scare me like that. It's creepy. You creep." "Excuse you. I'm no creep Pinetree. I'm a demon." "Like that's any better..." Dipper whispered. "Well enough of that! Let's get you some food!" And so Bill dragged Dipper out of Bill's room and went straight to the kitchen. "Alright, since you're vegan what do you usually eat?" "Uh.. I like to eat fruits, vegetables, and granola bars..." "Okay, so—Pick one that you'd like to eat and I'll "make" it for ya." "Could I have a fruit salad, please?" Dipper quietly requested. "You can... if you kiss me. Consider this an amazing change... for now. I'd usually take it. You can either kiss me willingly and get a fruit salad, or you can refuse the kiss, not get any food, annnd I kiss you anyway. I win either way." Bill remarked with a mischievous smirk tugging at the ends of his lips. "I'll kiss you... BUT! You have to give me the fruit salad right after I do!" "Alright kid. Just give me my kiss and I'll give you your salad." "Okay.. here it goes." Dipper swiftly kissed Bill on the lips. So fast that it was barely noticeable. "T-there. Now gimme food.." Dipper was a blushing mess. I mean, who wouldn't be. He just had his first kiss with a demon kidnapper! And over food too. 'Why..' He thought. Ashamed that he actually kissed someone over food. "Thank you, now here's your well deserved fruit salad."

————————————————
Hello, sorry there's nothing really happening in this chapter annnd sorry that it's late. Hope you like it. Bye.

PS: If you don't know this already,
'Its' is possessive
'It's' is a contraction. It is. So if an author puts 'Its' and it's something possessing another thing(oof this is confusing) it's not wrong. So don't correct them. I've seen people correct them when they were using it correctly.

Ex. For it's- It's Dipper's shirt
Ex. For its- Its quiet steps prevented it from being shot.

Btw, you can't use Its on a person but you could use it on animals and inanimate objects. Also, its doesn't have a gender(if that wasn't obvious). It's so weird, I know. BUT HEY, YOU LEARNED SOMETHING NEW! OKAY NOW BYE!