Chapter Five

3rd POV

While Dipper ate his, "well deserved food" Bill started to look at the stacks of papers piled up onto the table. "What're you doing?" "Oh you know~ Looking over Gravity Falls." "Oh. Wait! Bill! How do you know about Gravity Falls! You can't find it on any ordinary map!" "Demon, remember? I can find anything if I want to. I also know about Gravity Falls because there are a lot of morons willing to make deals with me." Bill snickered at the thought of all the moronic humans. "About the deal thing you do. How does it work? Do you just shake hands and you call it a deal? What if someone breaks their part of the deal? To they get hurt, does something happen to them?" Dipper questioned all at once. "Curious aren't we? Well, my deals are.. special in a way. First, the summoner has to tell me want they want. Then I'll do the same. If they don't agree at first I'll compromise... or trick them into making the deal with me. It's usually the latter, I'm not very nice to my summoners. If they don't give me what I want, or screw up then I don't give them what they want. It's very simple actually. Why are you asking? Do you want to make a deal... Pinetree?" Bill smirked, still looking at the papers on the table. "If I were to make a deal what would you want? And this is the biggest "if" I've ever made" "Well.. I'd probably want you to be obedient. Like, listen to my every command. And I mean every single one."
"Oh.." Is the only thing Dipper could say. He was thinking of making a deal with Bill that if he let him go... he would visit Bill from time to time. Thinking all bill wanted was to see his face. But now that Dipper's heard what Bill wants he thinks that deal won't work. "I've decided I do want to make a deal with you. HOWEVER. However, I don't want any tricks within the deal. Can you promise me that? Please.." Dipper said. "I can promise I won't do any tricks when making the deal. I can't promise I won't trick you when the deal's in action." (Does that make any sense whatsoever..?) "Oh. Okay.. I'll make the deal then. Since I already know what you want, I'll tell you what I want. I want freedom Bill. Please, please, please, let me wander outside a few hours a day. Or at least go with you into this demon town you live in. I promise I won't run away. I know you could catch me, it'd be futile to even try to run. I've already tried it once and I didn't like the outcome. I will be obedient but I still want the freedom to speak my mind. I will however be disobedient if I think something is wrong. Will you make the deal still..?" Dipper was asking for a lot. Bill was debating whether to actually make the deal or not. Dipper did say he won't run away so that's good but he's wary about letting him go outside. This town is dangerous. Very dangerous. He doesn't want his pet to get hurt by others. The only one allowed to hurt him is Bill himself. "It's a deal, Pinetree." With that said Bill's hand lit aflame. Dipper shrieked. "Your hand is on fire! And it's blue!" "Calm down kid. This is how my deals go. You won't get burned. If you do then something's wrong with you." Bill stated. "Alright-y then, let's shake on it."

Bill's POV

He doesn't know what he's in for~. How lucky I am to make a deal with him. The deals a good one alright. He'll be obedient, and I'll let him get some freedom, but not much. Though, if he does go back on his word... it doesn't matter. I'd just get him back. With or without killing someone, it doesn't matter to me. As long as Pinetree is by my side, and no one else's then I'm fine. I've lived without him for too long, I'm not doing that again. If he learns to love me, amazing! That's great. If he doesn't, I'll force him. He has to stay with me.

——————————————

uwu

Sorry it took so long, just had SBAC testing and it was... stressful so to say. But I'm BACK. For now. Anyway, hope you like the chapter! Sorry it was so short. Also, my computers been really laggy lately so sorry if there's any grammar mistakes. I'm typing on the phone. K

Bye, bye~