Chapter Six

*a week later*

Dipper's POV

The deal was sealed a week ago; honestly nothing bad has happened.

The deal's going pretty well actually. I got to go outside with Bill for two hours a day. I could do whatever I wanted as long as I stayed in the 5 feet radius rule. I could go at anytime of the day as well! Just not at night. Bill said it was too dangerous to go at night time. But that's okay, I get really sleepy at night so it works perfectly for me. Though, I do have to listen to Bill's every word, it's not anything super intense. So far he's really only told me to stay close to him and sleep with him(SLEEPING, JUST SLEEPING). Right now I'm actually in his bed, I just woke up. I looked over to the giant clock on his wall and saw it was already eleven o'clock. "I've slept in!" I harshly whispered to myself. I quickly tried to get off the bed. Key word, "tried". Bill was holding on to me very tightly, any tighter and he would crush me. "Stay." Is all he said. "W-What? But it's almost noon; don't you think we should get up?" "You have to listen to me, stay." He pulled me closer to him. "Uhm.. alright then. Do I have to sleep though?" I asked. He groaned, "No, but I do. You can read a book or something until I wake up again." He then snapped his fingers and a book appeared in my hands. It was the sequel to a favorite book of mine. I never got to purchase it because there were no stores close by that sold it. Inconveniently. Oh well, now I have it! Finally.

*an hour later*

"How's the book Pinetree?" Bill asked, just getting up from his rest. "It's really good! Thank you, Bill. I'm on the thirteenth chapter and soo much action is happening!" I said enthusiastically. "Glad you like it. Now come, get dressed. I'll go down and make us some lunch." After that said he went to the bathroom, I heard the water go on. I'm guessing he's going to take a shower. 'Do demons even need to shower? Couldn't they just snap their finger and boom! They're clean?' I thought. A few moments passed and I decided to get off the bed to put on some clothing. Then I realized, I don't have any clean shirts. Great. "Biill! Can you snap me a t-shirt please? The one I have is dirty!" I yelled to him. " Why? I think you look fine. You should go the whole day without a shirt! You'll be even cuter than you are now~. " He yelled back. "Biiill, please no." "Oh yes. Pinetree you must be shirtless for 12 hours today. If you can manage to do it then you might get a prize. If you don't.. who knows, ya could get punished." He said while walking out the bathroom door. He had a bedazzled suit on, it was honestly blinding by all the yellow. But his suit isn't important right now. "But that's not fair!" I exclaimed, using hand gestures to emphasize my words. "Well—life's not fair kid, now let's go down stairs." I was then reluctantly following Bill down stairs into the kitchen where he would be making lunch. I grumbled. "Stop grumbling Pinetree. If you're so uncomfortable to show your chest to me then put on a shirt if you'd like. But remember, you'd get punished~." He said while flipping vegan pancakes. "Hnnnnnnnggggggggggg." I moaned. Annoyed that I'd get punished by just putting on a shirt. "Save the moaning for later please~." He sang melodically. "Bill!" I screamed. After that we were engulfed into a comfortable silence. Soon the pancakes were ready and a fruit salad was made quickly to go along with it. "Thank you.." I murmured. I took a big bite into one of the many pancakes and found it was delicious. "Bill! This tastes amazing! I never knew you could cook(bake?) so well!" "Awe how sweet. Yeah, I usually don't cook.. so be grateful to get to taste my cooking! Actually I normally use my demonic "powers" to make food but it usually never tastes as good. I never know why so don't ask." He said, walking towards the large couch, plopping himself upon it. "You know.. this might sound a bit odd.. but I actually enjoy being here with you. Even though you did kidnap me and I have to listen to every word you say.. it's not so bad." I happily smile to him. He turned to face me with a cold stare. "The only reason you're enjoying your stay here is because I felt bad about whipping you. I pitied you. I told myself I wouldn't go that far for punishment anymore.. so I restrained myself from touching you too much. I haven't done anything yet but there will be a time when you won't be so gleeful as you are now." As he finished he was already walking to the door. "I'm going for a drink at the bar. I'll be back before 12am, stay here." I looked at him wide eyed at what he had said a moment ago. He just pitied me? That's why he wasn't hurting me? Wow.. and here I thought he was decent. I'll have to be even more careful now that I've gotten the warning.

————————————————

I want food.