Chapter Two

Oof this a big time skip

13 years later
.
.
.

3rd POV

"Mabel, Dipper, Get down here!" Stan yelled followed by his brother, Ford, yelling a quiet "please". After the two twins heard the call they rushed down stairs, Dipper running as fast as his four legs could go down, and Mabel rolling in her ball of water. Mabel was a mermaid with long wavy brown hair and a bright pink tail. She had big brown eyes and rosy cheeks. Dipper was a cervitaur, the only one at that, with short brown hair and the Ursa Major on his forehead. Big brown doe eyes, a rosy nose and a pine tree hat laying peacefully on his head. Mabel and Dipper looked almost exactly the same except for some minor differences. "Aha! I win, like always!" Mabel yelled triumphantly. "Hey, *huff* you know how hard it is for me to run down the stairs! If you didn't have a ball that rolls down I would've won, cheater!" Dipper exclaimed, pointing his finger accusingly at Mabel. "It's not 'cheating' it's fair! I just happen to need fresh water on my skin all the time. Not my fault." She shrugged. "Okay kids, come and eat your pancakes before they're cold." Ford said. "Mines vegan right?" Dipper pokes at the pancake making sure. "Yep, I cant believe you eat that, it tastes disgusting!" Stan said. "Hey! I don't want to eat another animal or the things an animal produces! Now that's disgusting. I can't believe you eat meat right in front of me every night!" "Kid it's good. You should try it sometime, you may like it" Stan smirked. "neverrrrrr" Dipper said in a harsh whisper.

(Time skip doodes)

3rd POV

"Mabel lets go on an mystery hunt!" Dipper said with sparkling eyes. "Sorry Dip-Dot, I promised Candy and Grenda to go to the mall to check out some cute boys!" Mabel said while adding more glitter to her sweater. "Oh okay, I'll just go, alone. Have fun with your friends.. Gruncle Ford I'm going out!" "K, be back by sunset!" Ford yelled from the kitchen. Dipper walked to the door and shut it quietly. He made his way to his favorite spot. A laid down next to a tree and opened journal 2. "Lets do something on the easier side today.." Dipper muttered while flipping the pages to a mystery he hasn't solved. He stopped at a page that read "Bill Cipher". Dipper read about how to summon him and what he is. "Let's do this another day.." he said. So with that he skipped to another page. He ended up not finding a mystery that peaked his interest so he decided to wander into the woods. *Click* Dipper's ears perked up as he heard a sound. When it didn't happen again he decided to keep on walking.  *Click* 'There it is again!' He thought. He started to get anxious and was about to run for it until— *BANG* He got shot in the leg. Two hunters emerged from the bushes and quickly made their way towards the helpless cervitaur. "Well lookie, lookie, what do we got 'ere." One of the men said. "We got a rare one indeed.." The other said. Dipper's couldn't even process what was happening to him. One second he was exploring the woods, the next he's on the floor about to pass out. "Now why don't ya sleep a lil bit. Night-y night, hybrid." With that black dots started to cover Dipper's vision and he fell into a dark abyss.

5 hours later...

Dipper's POV

I woke up to a blank wall in front of me and my limbs tied together. 'Where am I..?' I thought. I still felt a bit drowsy from the sleep. I took a better look around the room to see lots of goods. There were jewelry, paintings, vases, and rugs. They all looked to be worth a high price. Then the door slammed open. "Blindfold him and bring him out boys, and be quick!" A feminine voice said. Before I could finish processing the woman's voice a man hastily put a blindfold making my line of vision black out. "H-hey wait! Where're you guys taking me?!" The man didn't respond and roughly picked me up and carried me to his destination. "Hey! I'm talking to you! Answer me! This is kidnapping! Someone help!! Please let me go!" I struggled. "Shut it kid, you don't even know what kind of situation you're in." The man had a gruff voice that wasn't pleasing to hear. It sounded as if he would kill me in a second. So I stayed silent, not wanting to put my life on the line. But I still shook. Shook in fear of what awaits me. I don't know what but I do know that it's something bad, something very bad. I suddenly got plopped down onto a hard wooden floor. "Today ladies and gentlemen we have a special prize to offer! He is the only one of his kind, a cervitaur. We made sure that his fur is soft and velvety to the touch do no need to worry about cleaning his fur. Once you buy him, you can do whatever you please with him. We're starting our bids at 300,000!" Then it hit me. I was being auctioned! No, no, no, no, no! This can't be happening! "350,000!" A man yelled. It just kept getting higher and higher until there were only two people left bidding. "10,000,000!" "10,500,000!" "10,800,000!" "20,000,000!" "20,000,000 going once! Going twice! And it's sold!" The auctioneer said through the mic. "Please come to the back room to obtain your prize, thank you for working with us! We will now be auctioning the jewelry we have to offer." With that, a buff man scooped me up and brought me to the 'back room'.

3rd POV

When dipper reached the back room he got harshly thrown down to the ground. "Wait here twerp, your buyer is coming shortly." The man said, clicking his tongue at the end. 'Why me..' Dipper thought. Nothing today has been going the way he wanted it to. First, Mabel didn't want to go out with him, he was okay with that but it bummed him out. Second, he couldn't find a good mystery to solve. And third, he got shot in the leg and got kidnapped. This was a pretty shitty day indeed. He just hoped that he could find a way to escape, and soon. Then the door slowly creaked open making Dipper cringe. "Well hello there hybrid. Do you have a name?." Dipper's 'buyer' said. Dipper didn't respond. "Hello? I know you're awake. If you don't tell me your name I'll just give you one then." He paused but then continued with, "I'll call you Pinetree. You have a pine tree hat and you smell like them so it fits. I have many names but you shall call me Bill... or master. You're now going to be my pet." Bill said. "What?! No! I don't want to be your pet!!" Dipper yelled. "Oh now you speak? Well too bad, I bought you meaning I can do whatever I want with you." "No one in their right mind would buy a human!" "But you see... you aren't human." Bill stated. "..." "Thats what I thought. Now let's go buy some new things for you, Pinetree~."

-----------------

(̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄