Chapter Eight

Hello,,

3rd Person

It was 10 o'clock on a Sunday, and a certain cervitaur was groggily waking up.

"Mmhmng.." Dipper, rising slowly out of bed and resting his feet onto the soft blue carpet.

Dipper's POV

Oh, that's really soft. I wiggle my toes to feel the blue carpet even more. This is odd, I've never seen this carpet before. Slowly, I took in my surroundings. The walls were a navy blue with a white outline at the base, the floors were a lovely dark oak wood with a waxy shine, and a desk lay in the corner to my right from the big queen sized bed.

What a pretty room! There was even a world map pinned to the wall next to my desk. I let myself fall onto the bed. It's so soft! The duvet was mostly white, however, it had tiny blue pine trees printed on top. I look towards the ceiling. It was the stars and its constellations! Oh, how beautiful! I wonder if Bill made this room, and maybe it could be mine.

Well, speak of the devil. Bill opened the door to this beautiful room and strutted inside.

"Why hello, Pinetree~" Bill purred, sitting down on the bed.

"Hi, Bill.." I'm still a bit surprised by the way he acted last night. It was so unlike him! It was hilarious.

"Like the room? Hope you do, I know you were going to ask this so, yes, you can have this room. I made it just for you." Bill grinned at me, showing me his pearly whites.

"Oh my gosh! Really?! I can have my OWN room?? I thought I was only to sleep in your bed.. Well maybe that was just my perception. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Thank you, you don't understand how much I-"

"Yes, Pinetree, you can have this room. I told you, I made it specifically for you. Unless, of course, you'd like to sleep with me then that's fine too." Bill winked at me, grinning like an idiot.

I blushed profusely. "No! I like this room very much thank you.. and I do NOT want to sleep with you." I muttered out. Though he's handsome, he's my buyer, kidnapper, not exactly my ideal type to share a bed with, if you know what I mean.

"Awe, I knew you found me handsome!" Wait what. Crap! He can read thoughts. Just peachy.

"Bill. Don't read my thoughts."

"I can do whatever I please, I mean, technically I do own you. It's in fine print, I have all the papers here." Bill snapped his fingers and three documents stating I now belonged to him were in his hands.

Lovely.

"Whatever,," I muttered, "But thank you, I really do like this room." I smiled his way and fell back onto the bed. Hind legs up, as well as my forelegs. Hands outstretched and my back touching the soft silk duvets.

I love this bed. So, so, much. It's softer then the one at home!

...

Home.

That's right. Mabel, Stan and Ford. Home. The lake, Greasy's Diner, home. The shack, home. Home, home, home.

I want to go home. I miss Mabel, I miss Ford, Stan. I want to see them.

"Bill,"

"Yes, Pinetree~?"

"Can I go home,, please.."

There was a pause.

"Yes, but I will accompany you. I will be invisible to you and your family's eyes, making sure they won't keep you there, from me."

I leaped into his arms, "Thank you! Oh my gosh, thank you!"

I can see them! I can see them! I could cry. I just assumed I could never see them again with the contract saying, 'stay with me forever' blah, blah, blah. But now that I think about it, it never says I can't visit them, it just says I have to stay with Bill.

And, the contract forbids Bill from hurting my family so that's good.

"When can I see them? Today, tomorrow?" I ask. I was so excited to see them again.

"You may see them tomorrow. Until then, I've made blueberry vegan pancakes, so come down and eat with me." Bill stood up and walked through my door.

Bill's POV

Yes, I'll accompany him invisibly. That way I can watch his every move and assure myself he won't run away. I'll also have to make a potion for him. One that'll prevent Sixer from knowing he's now mine. One that'll conceal my "secret" mark on him.

It's hilarious how he hasn't figured out there's a  decent sized Illuminati on his mid human back.

With that thought, I stride towards my office to make said potion. I make a quick letter saying I couldn't eat with Pinetree because of something urgent, snap my fingers, and hopefully it will be on the dining table next to his pancakes.

———————————

(・ิω・ิ) (・∀・)

Sorry for any spelling errors

Also, comment, I like your guys' comments, they're nice. (lol don't feel pressured to)