Chapter Three

3rd POV

Bill picked Dipper up and headed for his car. With the action Dipper snapped out of his daze. "Wait! Please wait Bill! I need to go home! Home to my family! You have to understand! Please, I'm begging you!" "I payed for you, how are you gonna pay me back. That was 20 million dollars. I don't think you could even afford half." "N-no! You're wrong.. I'll pay you the full price! I'll work hard and repay you in a few years! So please, please, bring me back to my family!" Dipper said, frantically trying to free himself. "That's too long sweetheart. If you could pay me right here and now I would maybe set you free. But it seems you can't, so instead you'll be my pet." With that Bill tossed Dipper into the backseat of his car and pinned him down. "Stay still or I'll hurt you." Dipper instantly froze. He hated the man, he hated how he listens to him, but he knew Bill could break his tiny bones in a second. Bill took the ropes off of his limbs and said, "I trust that you're not going to escape. If you do you get a leash and maybe some whips to the back." He then grabbed a red ball gag from his pocket and placed it into Dipper's mouth and wrapping the straps around his head so it could stay. He buckled up the gags straps tightly and moved back to see how it looked. "Very nice, very nice indeed.. now let's get to that pet store before it closes."

Dipper's POV

We were in a pet store, a big pet store for big pets. I saw wolves, bears, sharks, tigers, and even a dragon in the store. The dragon looked only to be about 100 years old, which was a very small portion of their lifetime. The ceilings of the store looked to be more than 40 feet tall, I'm guessing it's that tall so if any huge pets(like the dragon) come here the store wouldn't get destroyed. *SNAP* "Get over here Pinetree I wanna try something." I slowly nodded and made my way to Bill. "Go into the changing room and try these on Pinetree." He said sternly. Handing me the shirts and jackets he picked out and then turning back around to shop for more. 'Wait.. what the heck am I doing listening to this roach. I can escape! I have no collar and nothing holding me back!' I thought. I glanced at the door and then back at Bill. I knew the consequences if Bill did catch me but it doesn't matter! Only getting back to my family matters. I then saw the changing rooms. They were closer to the exit than I thought. 'Well isn't that helpful..' I slowly made my way towards the changing rooms and went inside of the one closest to the exit. I plopped down the bundle of clothes in hand and opened the door of the room. I looked at Bill once more making sure he wasn't looking and ran out of the exit and out of the door with closed eyes. I escaped him, I escaped him! I couldn't believe I escaped my kidnapper! Though when opening my eyes it wasn't the site I'd been looking for. It was a city. A really black and red city. You could see so many demons! 'No, no, no, no, no! This isn't Gravity Falls! Why am I here?! Where even is this!?' I thought. "Pinetree... you fool" I heard a very familiar voice say. I turned around and was met with the glowing red eyes of none other than Bill himself. "I told you, you would be punished if you attempted to escape. But no. You had the audacity to try escaping even with the warning." He said in a demonic manor. "W-What even are you?" I muttered. "Oh? You haven't figured it out yet? I thought you would've since I am in your journal." Wait.. Bill..Bill Cipher...Bill Cipher... BILL CIPHER!! The dream demon from my journal!!! "You're a demon!?" "Indeed I am. Even MORE reasons you should fear me right now."

3rd POV

In the blink of an eye Bill was in front of Dipper with rage like fire evident in his pupils. Bill grabbed Dipper's wrist and teleported themselves into the mindscape. In a hurry Bill held a tight grip on Dipper's wrist and brought him to his chamber.  "Wha- Wait! Bill! Don't touch me! Let go of me!" Dipper screamed while being pushed to the bed face first. "What right do you have pet. I own you, I payed for you, I can do whatever I please to you. Now sit the fuck still and obey." Bill grabbed a whip with Dipper still in his grip.

2 hours later

Dipper's POV

It hurts, it hurts, it hurts. It hurts so bad. My human back and shoulders hurt so bad. They hurt even worse because I'm laying on my back now. Everything hurts. Bill whipped me until I passed out, I just woke up a few seconds ago and I'm already regretting it. Oh god it hurts. I can't move my upper body, well maybe a few fingers but nothing more. *CREAK* I whipped my head around to see... Bill. That mother trucker(lol do you know that vine? Sorry back to the story). "How're you doing Pinetree, good? I'm guessing not." I didn't respond. I don't want to talk to him right now. Not like I can anyway, my voice is hoarse because of my screaming from all the pain. "Look, I'm sorry. I went too far. But you DID disobey me, you deserved some kind of punishment but not that—I'm sorry." He sounded sincere... sorta. He's my kidnapper! How am I supposed to believe that he's learned his mistakes! "Can I do anything to make you feel better or make the pain fade a little bit? You can talk to me mentally if you'd like, you already know what I can do by reading that journal of yours." Bill said. 'Wait the journal! Had I lost it when I got knocked out? Oh no! That was one of my most prized possessions..' I thought, hoping it's not lost in the forest back in Gravity Falls. "Oh your journal? I brought it with you. I had to pay extra though... you can have it back if you're a good pet." 'Bill! I'm no pet of yours! Why did you buy me and why can't you let me go? I know it's not just money reasons...' I thought. "I bought you because I can, and I don't have to let you go if I don't want to. Look if I can't help with anything you might as well help yourself and go back to sleep. You'll heal faster." As he said those last few words I felt my eyes get heavy and start to slowly close. "Goodnight Pinetree, sweet nightmares."

—————————————

Sorry for any misspelled words and sorry for my grammar mistakes. Hoped you liked the chapter!