Marked

(A/N) thank you for 100 reads uwu

summary: true blood jaemin and omega jeno (wow what a change!); werewolf au

(A/N:) let's just assume lemongrass is used to mask a werewolf's' scent

Jeno's parents had left him a few years back, after they were killed by a silver bullet. Jeno now lived alone in an apartment that he rented, working a part-time job in order to cover his expenses.

Jeno put on his school uniform before spraying on some lemongrass in order to mask his scent. There were werewolves roaming around the streets of Seoul who disguised themselves as humans in order to flee from werewolves hunters, Jeno being part of them.

Jeno was an omega which caused him to be all the more cautious of his scent which was capable of attracting unwanted attention. Male omegas were especially rare and were hence sought after by many werewolves, which would result in a lot of problems if Jeno doesn't mask his scent.

Jeno hated himself for being an omega as it caused a lot of trouble for him till the point he had to spray on lemongrass so as to be able to hide his scent and convince other werewolves that he was a beta so that they will leave him alone. Jeno was also relieved to have strong facial features that were uncommon for an omega to have, which made his cover-up easier.

Jeno was doing fine with his cover-up until a certain werewolf came along. A werewolf by the name of Na Jaemin.

He joined Jeno's class a few weeks back. The moment Jaemin entered the classroom, Jeno's senses perked up as he picked up a musky and earthly scent. He immediately knew Jaemin was a werewolf but was unsure of his hierarchy. You see, Jeno's scent of smell wasn't as good as the others partly because he was an omega.

The moment Jaemin stepped foot into the classroom, a sweet honey and mint scent caught his attention and his eyes immediately landed on Jeno.

Upon noticing a pair of eyes on him, Jeno was shocked as he realised Jaemin was staring at him, which caused Jeno to become uneasy. Jeno was sure he had sprayed on lemongrass which should be able to musk his scent and that meant Jaemin shouldn't be able to smell his scent. He merely dismissed Jaemin's unnerving stare on him as a coincidence.

Days passed and Jaemin always kept his eyes fixated on Jeno which caused Jeno to be creeped out. The dark-haired male would always stare at Jeno, occasionally sending him smirks which caused Jeno to shiver. Sure, the male was attractive but Jeno wasn't going to fall for the male's tricks as he had heard of how omegas have been lured to their deaths by other werewolves.

There was a night study session today which caused Jeno to sigh as it meant that he wouldl have to stay back in school for night classes. He grabbed the bottle of lemongrass before making his way to the toilet, to spray himself with more lemongrass as the one he sprayed on earlier was wearing off.

As he made his way out of his classroom, he made eye contact with Jaemin. The moment the both of them locked eyes, a shiver ran down Jeno's spine which caused him to quickly dart his eyes away. Something about Jaemin unnerved him which made Jeno feel weird. It waas if Jeno's inner wolf was giving in to Jaemin's, allowing Jaemin to do whatever he wanted with the black-haired male. In fact, it confused Jeno even more as this was the first time his body had ever reacted this way towards another werewolf.

Jaemin continued staring at Jeno which caused him to let out a whimper under the other's intense stare. However, not wanting to blow off his cover, Jeno mustered up his courage, straightened his back and lifted up his chin before making his way out of the classroom, eager to escape Jaemin's stare which unsettled him.