CH: 3

CH: 3

Mikan POV:

I ran up to Hotaru to give her a big hug, and when I finally got up close she opened her arms (AN: I know so OOC for Hotaru, but just wait....) I gladly jumped into the them and heard some whispers by my classmates 'OMG she knows Hotaru' and 'I can't believe the ice-queen actually has a friend' That one got me irritated I hissed and showed my long fangs they squeaked and turned around. I looked at Hotaru with a big grin, she smiled and then said "I'm glad you're here... You still owe me money!" I fell to the floor she's still the same at least she doesn't have her... "Pay up or I'll hit you with my Baka canon version 0.7!" Spoke too soon.

I put my hand in my pockets and gave here all the money that was in there it was about... 10,000 yen; she smiled and put the infamous invention down. She then asked a question after I changed into my cold façade again "Why did you choose to come to Gakuen now?" I frowned and told her "I'll tell you later..." She stared at me with the you-better-or-I'll-blackmail-you look. Narumi then faked cough and said "Well reunions can happen later Mikan-chan your partner is Natsume-kun he's..."I cut him off and said "The boy with crimson eyes at the back... And let me get things straight 1. Don't evercall me Mikan-chan 2. He's my partner for today 3. You'll see why and 4..." I face Natsume and smiled "Ohio Nat-kun!" He smiled at me and moved up a place. Everyone except 2 people was shocked. I was walking to my temporary seat until a strange permed-hair looking girl came up to me and asked "How do you know Natsume-sama you low-life?" I smirked and said "I was the lead singer in our former band BLOOD SUCK3R"She scoffed and said "Excuse me former it's still having auditions...!" I walked passed her reading her mind 'How dare she talk to Natsume-sama like that... Who does she think she is' I smirked and bit her neck, she screamed in agony and once I was done she was on the floor "EURGH! Your blood isn't as good as my twins... Or Nat-kuns!" And I walked to my seat and sat near Nat I saw him smirk I went to his lips and kissed him, it was something we used to do Miko would kiss Hotaru. Everyone stared at my actions, but neither did Natsume or I care.

I saw Hotaru taking pictures so I decided to deepen the kiss by making Natsume bite my lip and make it bleed. Most of the boys nose-bled while the girls fainted, I stopped the kiss and thanked Natsume for the energy. Well some vampires are succubus and kiss someone for their life-force like me, Miko, Natsume and Hotaru. I giggled and class started the first lesson was Maths. I tall man walked in the said man had a frog on his shoulder; he wore glasses and held a... STICK. Man this teacher look so strict he probably took that stick out of his anus. I then heard chuckling I looked to my left and saw a sandy blond; I guessed he was a mind-reader. 'Hi I'm Kokoro Yomi, call me koko' I smiled at Him and said well telepathically 'Hi koko thanks for being friendly, but I don't just let anyone inside my thoughts so I'll thank you with a punishment' I had a dark aura around me and he face the front all sweaty and nervous.

I relaxed and inwardly laughed at his action, I then heard Natsume chuckling, I then realised why "YOU! You must be the new student, but I won't let you off for not concentrating stand at the front... Yuk-Yu- Yukihara..." He then bowed and started to say "Gomene, GOMEN! I didn't know please don't tell the HSP!" I smiled at his quivering form and said "Stand up what is your name sensei?" He stood up hastily and said "Jinno-sensei, Yukihara-sama!" I smirked and said "It's fine Jin-Jin!" And I skipped back to my partner while everyone was sniggering excluding Hotaru and Nat-kun. I came back and Natsume smirked he took the all the space so I had to sit on hislap.

It was soon break so far my day was good I scared Jin-jin and in second period I got an A* in an English test that I had been given too many times before. I went to Natsume and asked him if auditions were today he grunted and I took that as a yes then I realised what about MIKO, I looked at Natsume and told him "Hey tomorrow can my brother audition?" Hotaru then popped out of no-where and answered my question "Yes, duh we don't want anyone to replace his great drumming skills" She said sarcastically but then became serious "Yes, Baka! The real audition is tomorrow this audition is for you" I sighed in relief and then we walked to an auditorium that I never knew was there.