CH: 9

Mikan's POV:

I sighed 'Hotaru always with these weird questions' I then spoke and said "...No I haven't" and everyone frowned and said "Aw that's no fun!" I giggled they did have weird taste on what fun is...I looked around and faced Natsume "Truth or dare!" He sighed and then said "truth" I smirked "Who is your chosen partner?" I giggled and everyone's eyes widened and Natsume sighed and went closer to me with those hot crims- wait HOT?! I backed away and he smirked "None of you will ever know not even the girl who WILL be my partner" I sighed so much for that plan. Miko looked really depressed once I asked that question, but I thought he just was sleepy.

Natsume looked at Hotaru and smirked "Do you have feelings for Ruka?" I widened my eyes my best friend with RUKA-PYON! She blushed a bit, but I guess I only saw that. She started to speak but stuttered at first "Um... N-no"...

BEEP

Her lying detector beeped I smiled "OMG HOTARU YOU DO!" Ruka blushed and moved closer to Hotaru. Hotaru blushed even more and we all giggled in the corner, but all we gained was a glare from Hotaru. We carried on with the game and Hotaru faced Ruka "So Nogi truth or dare?" Ruka-pyon blushed and said "D-dare!" Everyone hooted "THE FIRST DARE" Ruka-pyon blushed harder and Natsume patted him on the back and said "Hell is on your way..." I sweat dropped and listened to the dare.

Hotaru smirked "I dare you to go out with me..." Ruka blushed nodded and pulled her into a kiss "AWWWW!" Was all us girls could say, but as for the boys "You got the beast now tame her!" Hotaru shot them with the baka canon and Ruka chuckled. I screamed my head off "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! HOTARU AND RUKA-PYON KYAAAAA!" I fainted but soon woke up again. Hotaru smiled and then became cold again "Nogi's turn..." Ruka smiled and faced Nonoko "Truth or dare" She smiled and shouted "TRUTH!" Ruka smirked, Wait Ruka-pyon smirking? "Will you and Kitsu go out?" Nonoko turned red like a tomato and face Kitsu, who fainted. She nodded and people screamed, Kitsu woke up and kissed Nonoko I couldn't stop smiling and it was Nonoko's turn.

She faced Yuu and said "Truth or dare" Yuu blushed and said "D-dare!" Nonoko smiled "I dare you to kiss Anna-chan!" Anna's eyes widened and Yuu blushed he scooted over to Anna and put one hand on her cheek and kissed her. Nonoko couldn't take it and fainted onto Kitsu, "People are getting together yey! Who's with me?" Sumire asked Yuu winked at Koko and asked Sumire "Truth or Dare" She had to think for a while and answered "Truth!" Yuu smiled and said "Do you know Koko likes you?" Sumire shook her head and then realised what he had said and blushed madly.

Koko blushed madly too and he crawled to Sumire and kissed her, at first Sumire's eyes were wide but she kissed back and closed her eyes. After a couple more dares, Youichi, Tsubasa and Persona left and everyone got into pairs with whom to sleep with and fell asleep, except Natsume...

Natsume's POV:

No one will know who my partner is no one... Especially Mikan and Miko! Next morning...I woke up and smelt bacon I walked to the kitchen and saw Mikan cooking I smirked "What you doing up all by yourself polka?" I saw that she jumped and then she smiled "You're up! Everyone's still asleep so I thought I could whip up some breakfast!" I smirked again "You sure you aren't gonna poison us like last time?" She pouted "Natsume... Meanie just try it please!" I sighed and walked to her and tried the bacon, my eyes widened it was actually good for once! I patted her head and she smiled I smiled and walked back to the sofa.

She definitely changed from her naïve self...

~Flashback~

We were helping auntie Yuka bake cup cakes; we basically did the decorating, but Mikan being Mikan accidentally added vinegar to the mix thinking it was water. Aunt Yuka placed the cakes into the oven and once they were done we decorated the cakes mine was the best it was a monster. Anyways, we all ate our cakes and immediately spat them out. We all looked at Mikan and she cried "Why do you always thinks it's me?!" Aunt Yuka looked at the ingredients and frowned "Who added this" She put up a bottle and Mikan out her arm up and Aunt Yuka face palmed "Mikan this is vinegar not water" Mikan frowned and apologised and we had to make a new batch.

~End~

That's why we never let Mikan near the vinegar nor the cakes ever again not ever! At around 9:30 everyone had woken up and had breakfast. We all wanted to go to the beach, but we didn't know how to get there without a vehicle, then suddenly everyone realised we had an inventor in the room.

She smirked and said "Well it'll be 20'000 rabbits" Everyone sweat dropped her and her money she doesn't stop even for her friends. We all pitched in for the 20'000 rabbits and Hotaru blew a whistle and we heard a revving outside.We all ran to the window and saw a mini bus parked outside, we sighed and ran to our own dorms to pack. I packed really quickly and went down to have a good luck at the mini-bus, but I wasn't the only one there Hotaru, Mikan and Ruka were already there.

I walked to them and asked "You packed fast?" Hotaru smirked and said "No you just pack slow" I grimaced and Mikan sweat dropped "You two calm down you're cousins-" Hotaru cringed and said "I'd rather die than be his cousin!" I smirked "That can be arranged!" Mikans eyes widened and covered Hotaru "Don't fight you two!" Hotaru sighed, I ignored her and went to my seat, hope this trip will be good. We waited for a couple minutes and the gang came in Yuu, Anna, Koko, Sumire, Nonook, Kitsu and Miko. Once everyone was in Mikan shouted "Onwards to the beach!".