CH: 6

Miko's POV:

I, Natsume and Mikan spilt up so I ran somewhere in the woods? I didn't know where to go, at least I was away from those fan-girls... I walked further into the woods and saw a waterfall it looked so peaceful and relaxing I decided to nap a bit I found a nice shaded place underneath a huge sakura tree.

Natsume POV:

I can't believe we had to split up as soon as all of us got together, damn do I hate fan-girls. I carried on walking and I reached Youichi's class I waited outside 'til his class was over. I then saw Hotaru she came up to me and asked "Where are the baka's?" I didn't reply so she pointed her infamous weapon the Baka canon and she asked again "Don't make me repeat myself Hyuuga!" I then sighed and said "I don't know we had to split up when you left us..." I waited for a reply, but got a... BAKA!"What was that for IMAI!?" She smirked and then stoically said "Aho! Miko doesn't know where to go so he could end up anywhere!" I then realised the problem and then started to look for Miko and Mikan just in case she saw or caught up with him. I ran to where we split up and I saw a broken branch... Don't tell me Mikan climbed onto it and fell, but where's the body I used my vampire sense of smell to smell Mikan out, but only got cologne.

I ran to the part where Miko ran and smelt him out, he was in the Eastern woods. I walked into the woods and saw Miko sleeping near the falls. I shook him and told him about the situation we were in. He widened his eyes and they were red he immediately stood up and he dashed out of the woods not hesitating on which way to go. I guess he found out where Mikan was or was very hungry.

I tried to catch up with him, but lost him through the crowd. I saw him run off to our class, and as soon as I opened the door Miko was causing trouble with... MOCHU! I ran to the scene "MIKO WTF ARE YOU DOING? STOP!" I looked at his eyes they were red pure red. I looked at Mochu his eyes were bruised. I saw Miko speaking "WHERE IS SHE?" I looked at Mochu and he frowned "I-I don't know!?" I looked at Miko and he smirked "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HER JUST GIVE HER BACK!" I looked at Miko confusingly and then smelt something familiar... The cologne!

"Mochu stop it tell us where she is?!" He smirked and his eyes became Black he then started laughing and his voice changed dark and thick "HAHAHAHA! You haven't changed have you Miko?!" He laughed again and a spirit came out of Mochu's mouth "We meet again after 3 years..." I looked at Miko and he answered "Remember when Mikan was attacked when we played hide and seek" I then remembered the spirit smirked and then spoke "You remember very well don't you Miko... I'm having so much fun, but that fun will become serious when she comes".

The spirit then showed us a vision Mikan was tied up in a cupboard. "Find her or she'll die without blood!" and the spirit faded away. I called Imai to come over and help us and while we waited I asked "Miko what actually happened to Mikan then?" He looked at me and his eyes became normal again "Well what Hotaru said was partially true... She was attacked by vampires, but if they attacked Mikan she'd obviously kill them, but she didn't so it had to be someone we were close to... And those people were actually controlled by spirits from the underworld... Our parents say the spirits only come out of the underworld to attack the prophesied twins only I can sense out spirits that's why when I arrived they left... Mikan has a different power to me, but it is quite similar"Imai finally arrived and asked us why we needed her, Miko explained everything and we split up to find Mikan.

Miko's POV:

Hotaru looked at me and asked "Why can't you just smell her out?" I frowned and then told her "The spirits covered her scent everywhere so I can't smell her" She frowned "...Mikan" I shook her and then said "Hotaru don't fret we will find her now how many cupboards does this school have?" She sighed and looked at her laptop... which popped out of nowhere. She looked at me and said "Well there are 12" I looked at her and Natsume and then said "So we need to mark out where the cupboards are... Hurry up we don't have much time!"

Hotaru looked at me and frowned "Don't rush genius!" I heard Natsume scoff and she glared at him and then she carried on. I got the ones in the elementary building; Natsume got the middle school building and Hotaru the High school building. I ran off and looked in all 4 of my cupboards in the Elementary school building, but no Mikan was there. I sighed and walked around the school waiting for the others to call me if they found her.

5 minutes of waiting and I heard my phone ring it was Natsume, I answered and heard him panting "We -pant- found -pant- her!" I sighed and asked him to put her onto the phone "Miko she's unconscious again she needs blood get here NOW!" I heard Hotaru say. I ran as fast as I could to their spot I could finally smell Mikan. I then heard lots of footsteps shoot FANGIRLS.

I picked up my pace and ran to them I saw them on the floor with Mikan. I ran even faster and picked her up to my neck she sunk her fangs in and regained consciousness. We carried on our way to see Youichi on the way we didn't get chased by fan girls which we were glad about. As soon as we got there we saw Youichi playing with... Aoi-chan. We smiled they looked cute together, and then we heard them running to us. Aoi smiled and tackled me down.

I asked her "Did you miss your first crush kiddo?" and she blushed "Shut up!" she said and then Youichi came up to me "WHY'D YOU LEAVE MIKAN-NEESAN ALONE!" I smirked and then kissed Aoi on the lips she blushed and she changed into her 15 year old form. Natsume growled and I smirked "Aoi I can't believe the Gulliver's candy still hasn't faded away!" She giggled I saw Mikan smile and then kissed Youichi and then he blushed and he turned 15.

I heard him mouth 'YES' he picked Mikan up and then ran off "I'm gonna go marry Mikan-nee now see ya Nii-san!" I widened my eyes and chased after them "HEY YOU CANT DO THAT SHE'S MINE!" Aoi then followed and the others Aoi were shouting "Hey! Miko if she is gonna get married to You-kan ... MARRY ME INSTEAD!"