CH: 10

Natsume's POV:

Mikan was sitting behind Hotaru, since she was driving; Yuu with Ruka; Anna, Nonoko and Sumire at the back; Kitsuneme obviously with Koko and finally Me with Miko. I looked at everyone and sighed if only everyday could be like this, suddenly the mini bus came to a halt it stopped in front of a store everyone looked at Hotaru and she had a blank expression on her face "I need my crab brains" Mikan giggled and everyone piled out of the mini bus all except me and Koko. I stayed there and turned to Koko and I saw him covering his ears. "Koko what's wrong?" I asked but he didn't respond so I walked over to him and pulled his hands away from his ears. And that's when I saw.... elf ears.

Koko looked away and said "I-I'm sorry I just didn't want anyone to know." I sighed and hit him around the head "Idiot, we all told our secrets you think this is big Mikan and Miko are the only twin succubus vampires" Koko nodded and then gang all sat back into their places. I decided to ask if anyone else had a secret that they were hiding from us. "I just found out Koko is an elf is anyone else anything here?!" Yuu put his hand up "Er... I am uh... I am a warlock" Anna and Nonoko confessed that they were witches "I am half Orc!" Kitsuneme shouted... Koko smiled "AWESOME!!!" Luca sighed and stood up "I am a werewolf" everyone laughed "That wasn't really that surprising". Miko then spoke up and said "What's weird is how you have many pets yet you haven't eaten them" Luca cringed and said "I'm vegetarian".

Everyone then looked at Sumire to see if she was human or not, she frowned and stood up "I am half werewolf and half cat" Everyone wasn't too shocked, and by that only Anna, Nonoko, Mikan and Yuu, Sumire did have a split personality so it was quite obvious. Everyone then looked at Hotaru "I have nothing to hide whatever is have told you is all true" I just agreed and nodded. How did we not know, our school is meant to be a vampire school, what else hasn't the teachers told us? Then we were back on our way to the beach until we saw someone standing right in the middle of the road. Hotaru cursed and honked repeatedly and it drove me nuts.

Hotaru's POV:

This stupid mortal was in the way why couldn't s/he move 'kuso!' I slowed down and stopped in front of the mortal then "this scent it isn't mortal" I looked at Ruka and he cringed and then i asked Sumire and she cringed too "Luca's right it's... A troll!!!" I immediately stooped the mini bus and watched the troll walk towards us...

I shifted the gear into reverse "Hurry up Hotaru!!!" I cringed i hate being bossed about or hollard at! So i stomped onto the pedal and we were soon racing backwards but we stopped after about 4 seconds we were reversing... We all looked at front and saw the troll holding onto the mini bus i could hear it crush something underneath, 'Damn' i quickly thought...

"Anna, Nonoko, Yuu think of a spell and everyobe else get out of the mini bus and distract the troll!" Everyone just ran out including me, while Anna, Yuu and Nonoko searched up for a spell. Once we got out we manged to gain the attention of the troll and it let go of the mini bus, I left that to the others to sort out and I went to see if i needed to fix the mini bus.

I ran to the front of the mini bus and checked the engine and the good thing was it was okay. I looked back at the gang and saw them fending off the troll so I zoomed to Yuu, Nonoko and Anna to see if I could help.

Mikans POV:

Ruka and Sumire Transformed while Kistuneme grew larger than his usual size while Natsume, Miko and I stayed the same. We all formed a circle around the troll to confuse him, we all took turns in attacking and retreating.Koko was first he somehow pulled a bow and arrow from his pocket! And he jabbed it in the trolls arm causing it to roar in pain, Sumire and Ruka went at the same time and scratched him deep in the arms. When it came to my turn I froze I didnt know what to do Miko and the others kept shoutig something and I just stood there and it charged at me I stood there waiting for the impact and instead I got I got pushed to the side by Koko "Aho!" I frowned and apologised i got up as well as koko but we were immediately grabbed by the troll and it dug his nails into my side and onto kokos side and threw us to the side, every one didnt stop 'cuz they knew we'd be alright, but when it came to Natsume's turn...

ARGHHHH!!!!!

It charged right at him, his nails going through his abdomen I screamed in horror as well as Sumire... "Natsume!!" I ran to the beast and pried natsume out of his claws and told everyone to keep going. I called Hotaru, Nonoko, Anna and Yuu to hurry up with the spell and to help me. His body wasnt regenerating!

Anna clicked her fingers "page 59!!" Nonoko gasped "In chapter 7!!!" Yuu then widened his eyes and nodded and said "Teleportation spell!!" The three laughed and Hotaru smacked them "HURRY UP MY COUSINS UN-DYING!" They smirked and said some mumbo jumbo most likely latin... And suddey the Troll disappeared the others were then on the floor panting all except my twin.

Obviously... I then screamed "NOW HELP NATSUME!!" The three spoke again and a black mist like form lifted out of Natsume I cringed 'What is that?' I sighed, I looked back at him but he still wasnt generating I widened my eyes and Hotaru pushed me on top of him my lips on his. Oh yeah life energy, I decided to get off of him but he started kissing back and I felt something wrong I felt my eye lids getting heavi-...

THUMP

Ruka's POV

I quickly caught Mikan from falling to the ground, and we heard a grunt a groan coming from Natsume! He asked what happened and he looked around and saw Koko lying on the floor unconscious like he was before and looked at the girl in my arms... "What the Heck happened?!" He shouted, bit then we saw Mikan and Koko's veins turning black... What is going on?!