CH: 7

Mikan's POV:

After that extremely long chase I felt sorry for the two so I decided to end this I again kissed Youichi on the lips and he changed back into his 10 year old form. I smirked and he frowned "NEE-CHAN THAT'S NOT FAIR!" I then realised I was on top of him so I stood up and helped Youichi up. He stood up and then started crying I looked at him and asked him "What's wrong You-chan?" He started crying more and hugged me "I hate being Younger than you and nii-san I want to grow up and m-marry you!" He fell into my arms and I hugged him tightly.

I then heard him snoring so I knew he fell asleep I picked him up and carried him up to his dorm. I didn't find his key so I put him into my room onto my bed and we slept together. It had now been a week since that incident happened and I and Miko had now settled into Gakuen Alice and Miko was in the room next to me we had spare keys to each other's dorm if we felt like sleeping together.

We got used to our fans chasing us and Hotaru blackmailing... again. And we became friends with Anna, Koko, Nonoko, Kitsu and Yuu even Sumire she wasn't so bad... at times. And the band actually allowed more than 2 people to join so basically I, Natsume, Ruka, Hotaru, Yuu, Anna, Kitsu, Koko and even Sumire were all part of BLOOD SUCK3RS. The only person who hasn't auditioned was Miko he was getting to caught up with homework and the spirits words.

I went to my closet to change into my normal clothes because I needed to get something for Miko's and my birthday although It was still a week away we had a tradition which ever sibling, this includes Tsubasa-nii, Youichi and Rei-nii, gets the worst present for the Birthday girl/boy has to be their slave for a week. I started walking up to the bus stop 'til I heard "Ohayo Sakura-san!" I turned around to see a panting Ruka and NATSUME, I had gained so many friends since I got here I had also gotten to know Ruka he was also now a part of our group along with the others. I smiled at them and asked them why they were here "Well Natsume told all of us it was your birthday next week and he asked m- oof!" I looked at Natsume he hit Ruka in the belly I giggle boys and their pride.

I told Ruka-kun that they could join me, and then he sweat dropped "Eto... The others heard about it so they wanted to-" And then I heard what I think was a herd of buffalo's "MIKAN-CHAN!" I looked to see Koko, Kitsu, Anna, Nonoko, Yuu and Hotaru running here. I smiled and I thanked them for coming with me.I told them our tradition and the girls agreed to help me pick something out. The bus had finally arrived and we all clambered inside. We had a really weird conversation about blood and then I felt faint, I kissed Natsume and they didn't really care because they knew about our condition and people kept thinking we were a couple. I stopped and thanked Natsume, the bus finally reached the central centre and we all came off. We all decided to stay as a group since I didn't really know this place as well as the school we went to the gift store and we bumped into Youichi he smiled and then said "Nee-san are you here to buy a gift too!" I nodded and decided to look around, but there was nothing there that Miko wanted so we said our goodbyes to Youichi and we went to the next store.

The next store happened to be a manga store, Miko liked manga, but he'd just give it to Natsume when he was done with it so there was no point being here then Natsume said "This is my stop I'll catch up with you at the food station okay?" We nodded and walked to the perfume, makeup shop I obviously knew Miko wasn't gay so we walked passed it "HEY MIKAN I'LL BE HERE OKAY?" Shouted Nonoko I nodded and we walked on to a utensils store, I figured since Miko can't cook he wouldn't be needing this so I walked passed it and Anna stopped and said "Well I guess this is my stop see you then!" I giggled and then we stopped a game store I knew my brother played games so we went inside.I looked at the games and a lot were very gory I looked at these 2 games Modern warfare and Gears of War I looked at koko and Kitsu and asked for their opinion, but they started arguing on which one was best. So I just bought both and left with Ruka, Hotaru and Yuu. I then thought Miko doesn't have an Xbox so we went to a gadget store, and I bought one.

When we were outside the store I looked to see Hotaru wasn't there so I guessed she was looking for something and we walked on to a pet store. Miko wasn't too fond of animals so I carried on walking, but Ruka-kun spoke and said "I just can't control myself gomene Mikan-chan Ill stop here!" I smiled and walked to the Food station with Yuu.

On the way I saw Tsubasa-nii he was in the Post office posting a letter I think... I walked up to him and hugged him he chuckled and then said "Getting a gift for Miko are you?" I nodded and he smirked "Well I won't lose I got the best gifts for you two hehehe!" I shivered and walked back to Yuu. I and Yuu arrived at the food station and got a big table, Yuu started fidgeting so I asked "What's wrong Yuu?" He looked at me and blushed and said "Well I haven't gotten either you or Miko-kun a gift and this is the only time I could go here so..." I smiled and then said "Go on ahead I'll guard the table hehehe!" He smiled and thanked me then left.

I waited at the table and sighed I then looked to my right and saw Rei-nii he was smirking I asked him why he was here and he said "Well I got a gift for you and Miko and I won't be the slave like Tsubasa last time!" I looked at him confusingly he frowned and continued "Oh yeah you two weren't here for Youichi' Birthday... But we still continued the 'Tradition' and Tsubasa got what Youichi called 'The stupidest in the world' it was so funny Youichi really gave Tsubasa a hard time" I was then really curious on what the present was so I asked "What was the gift?" Rei-nii smirked and came close to me and whispered in my ear "Aoi in a bikini" my mouth fell and I felt like killing Tsubasa, but I knew that was his idea of a joke so I let him off.

Rei-nii then left and the others came back I smiled at them and asked "So what do you want to order?" and we all decided what we wanted.Miko's POV:I woke up and sat up a week 'til Mikan's and my birthday huh? I stood up and changed into my clothes 'You remember very well don't you Miko... I'm having so much fun, but that fun will become serious whenshe comes' I fell to the floor "AHHHHHH" 'that fun will become serious when she comes' I kept thinking of it I knew something bad was going to happen to us I could feel it.