SNOTGIRL / MARVEL.

TITLE: Snotgirl*FANDOM: MarvelLOVE INTEREST: Mary Jane WatsonOC NAME: Lottie PersonsFACE CLAIM: Ming Xi*STATUS: AvailableSUMMARY:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TITLE: Snotgirl*
FANDOM: Marvel
LOVE INTEREST: Mary Jane Watson
OC NAME: Lottie Persons
FACE CLAIM: Ming Xi*
STATUS: Available
SUMMARY:

❝I'M LOTTIE PERSON! THE BEST FASHION BLOGGER IN THE WORLD (IMO)!❞

LOTTIE PERSONS ALWAYS MADE HERSELF OUT TO BE PERFECT. No one needed to know that, in her family's eyes, she was always in the shadow of her picture-perfect sister, or that her allergies were leaving her a mess or that her boyfriend, Sunny Day, had left her for her ex-intern/possible stalker/girl who was maybe in love with her. As far as the world was aware, none of those problems existed; as far as they knew, Lottie Persons just woke up looking perfect and went through her life without any hiccups.

As a fashion blogger, she had a certain image to project and she did just that. There was nothing in the world that was going to ruin it ━ not Sunny's newfound relationship, not her godsend of an intern taking a new job, nothing.

Enter Mary Jane Watson, a woman that Lottie could have only dreamed about meeting. MJ was a fashion model, an icon in the industry and much like Lottie herself, she was freshly out of a long-term relationship and nursing a seriously broken heart. The two met when Lottie was getting her daily caffeine fix and it was the start of something Lottie had never had before; something genuine.

But being friends with the infamous MJ Watson came with a lot more complications than she ever could have foreseen. From actually getting to meet Spider-Man to accompanying MJ on her photoshoots, Lottie was experiencing things she couldn't have imagined.

Just when things seem perfect, everything goes to hell over one very small change. Lottie's doctor, Dr Yang, was changed for someone she nicknamed Doctor Dick and on his recommendation, she started new allergy medications.

With the new meds came hallucinations that left her seeing dead girls and when MJ suggested a night out, Lottie walked home believing that she had murdered her new best friend. The image of blood on the bathroom floor was ingrained upon her mind and she firmly believed that Mary Jane Watson was dead.

And when news of the supermodel's disappearance hit the streets, Lottie was convinced that she was to blame. Things weren't helped when Spider-Man came to her door looking for help in finding the missing woman or when she met with another of MJ's friends, a Gwen Stacy, who wanted to find her friend.

To keep up the lie that she wasn't to blame, Lottie found herself teaming up with the two to find MJ. She knew it was only a matter of time before they discovered what she had done and she prayed to every known deity that it would never happen.

To her surprise, clues started to appear, ones that indicated that Mary Jane was still alive and she started to think that maybe, just maybe, there was hope after all.

NOTES:
━ This is based on the Snotgirl comic series (which I completely recommend, it's absolutely amazing)
  ━ Lottie is a dramatic mess & MJ is just after breaking up with Peter
━ Cutegirl & Normgirl are Lottie's friends
━ MJ should be given a nickname as well
━ So, going by the source material, Lottie is bi/somewhere on the LGBT+ spectrum but the only person she's been in a long-term relationship with was Sunny
━ Sunny's new girlfriend, Charlene, is her former intern
━ Her current one is the sole reason Lottie has a functioning life
  ━ Lottie is a drama queen, I wanna make that clear, but the hallucinations are an actual thing. If you wanna see what it looks like, check out the comic (please note that it's a wild ride)
━ Lottie didn't kill MJ. What actually happened to her is up to you, but Lottie had nothing to do with it

 What actually happened to her is up to you, but Lottie had nothing to do with it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.