DUSK TILL DAWN / DC COMICS

TITLE: Dusk Till DawnFANDOM: DC ComicsLOVE INTEREST: Dick GraysonOC NAME: Vanessa MonroeFACE CLAIM: Emmy RossumSUMMARY:

FANDOM: DC Comics
LOVE INTEREST: Dick Grayson
OC NAME: Vanessa Monroe
FACE CLAIM: Emmy Rossum
SUMMARY:

❝YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE, I'LL BE WITH YOU FROM DUSK TILL DAWN.❞

BEING AN UNDEAD MONSTER WAS ABOUT AS FUN AS IT SOUNDED. Vanessa Monroe had been a vampire for years, turned by a man she had later killed, and after a debacle in Gotham, she had made the decision to move to its sister city, Bludhaven. It wasn't that much of an upgrade but the city did come with a whole new hero; Nightwing, a former Boy Wonder who, for reasons unknown, didn't seem to harbor any ill will towards the vampire.

She was used to people trying to stake her through the heart or toss her into the sunlight, not the kindness that was offered by the 'Haven's own savior. It was strange, enough to make her push him away, but no matter what she did, Nightwing would always come in her time of need.

When he ended captured by Blockbuster, Vanessa decided to return the favor. She made her way inside the criminal's hideout and saved the hero, taking back to her apartment to patch him up.

From there, it seemed there was nothing she could do to get Nightwing away from her and, honestly, she didn't want him gone anymore. With every passing night, she got closer and closer to him, until a world without him seemed unthinkable.

But, Nightwing was the sort of hero that gained enemies quickly and when Deathstroke was hired to destroy his life, it didn't take the merc long to discover his budding relationship with a vampire and his hit list got its first target.

NOTES:
━ I dunno man, just thought y'all would like a Grayson plot since everyone seems to want that dick

NOTES:━ I dunno man, just thought y'all would like a Grayson plot since everyone seems to want that dick