MAXIMUM EFFORT / TITANS

TITLE: Maximum Effort*FANDOM: DC Universe's Titans AULOVE INTEREST: N/AOC NAME: Wade WilsonFACE CLAIM: Ryan ReynoldsSUMMARY:

FANDOM: DC Universe's Titans AU
LOVE INTEREST: N/A
OC NAME: Wade Wilson
FACE CLAIM: Ryan Reynolds
SUMMARY:

❝TIME TO MAKE THE CHIMI-MOTHER-FUCKING-CHANGAS.❞

DEADPOOL HAD BEEN HIRED FOR ALL SORTS OF JOBS OVER THE YEARS AND WHEN A MAN CAME TO HIM  ASKING HIM TO TAKE DOWN A WOMAN IN DETROIT, HE DIDN'T EVEN BLINK. It was hardly the strangest request he'd ever gotten and the money coming from the mysterious organization was a shit ton.

He got his guns, he got his swords and he made his way to Detroit. The merc with a mouth got there just in time to see another person shoot his kill in front of a kid, before attempting to kidnap the said girl.

Well, fuck that. After he killed whatever asshole had stopped him from getting a load of cash, he found himself looking out for the adorable demon child and, at the kid's insistence that somebody wanted her dead, bringing her home to his girlfriend, Vanessa.

And from there, things got insane, with the arrival of the Nuclear Family who probably weren't expecting to be met by Deadpool, Domino, and Cable. After the brainwashed soldiers, came Rachel's biological mother. Angela Azarath was suspicious, that much was obvious, but nobody was expecting her to reveal that the identity of Rachel's father was Trigon, the closest thing the world had to the literal devil.

And when that fucker stepped through a mirror and into Wade's apartment, one thing was certain: Deadpool was gonna kill an interdimensional demon (and for free, too).

NOTES:
━ Wade Fucking Wilson looking out for Rachel Roth is the essentially the plot of this shitshow
━ It's post-Deadpool 2, so he's with Vanessa
  ━ Major AU from like... Melissa's death onwards
━ Wade kinda kidnaps Rachel and destroys Trigon's plan. We stan
━ Rachel gets Wade to take her with him by being an adorable bean. We stan
━ I love X-Force, it's just a fact

 We stan━ I love X-Force, it's just a fact