GIRL CRUSH / DC COMICS.

TITLE: Girl Crush*FANDOM: DC ComicsLOVE INTEREST: Lilith ClayOC NAME: Taylor ScottFACE CLAIM: Ashley MooreSUMMARY:

TITLE: Girl Crush*
FANDOM: DC Comics
LOVE INTEREST: Lilith Clay
OC NAME: Taylor Scott
FACE CLAIM: Ashley Moore
SUMMARY:

  ❝GIRLS LIKE GIRLS LIKE BOYS DO, NOTHING NEW.❞

AS THE KIND-OF TRAINEE OF A FORMER MEMBER OF THE JSA, TAYLOR SCOTT COULD KICK ASS. Her mentor was Wildcat, despite her family's connection to a former Green Lantern, and Tay wouldn't have it any other way. While her grandfather was known to be kind, Ted wasn't afraid to hold back and teach Taylor to be the best that possibly could. It was thanks to that that she had been able to become a hero much like her grandfather before her and helping people was something that she truly enjoyed.

When visions of a girl in a cloak began appearing in her mind, Taylor was led to Jump City. There, she met the likes of Robin, Kid Flash, Starfire and Cyborg and together, with even more teen heroes, they fought back Trigon the Terrible and assembled a team of their own; the Teen Titans.

It was the appearance of Lilith Clay that changed Tay's life forever. The young telepath was more than she expected and, as Lilith's personal trainer, Tay found herself spending plenty of time with the girl and quickly found herself developing a crush.

Of course, on a team that included a kid trained by the world's greatest detective and an empath, hiding her feelings wasn't that simple and it soon became the team's goal to get the two together.

From Koriand'r and Kid Flash being about as subtle as a brick, to Cyborg and Robin's more sneaky methods, Taylor found herself alone with Lilith quite a lot and that small crush she was harboring quickly grew into real feelings.

NOTES:
━ Just a bunch of gay fluff

NOTES:━ Just a bunch of gay fluff