UNSTEADY / MARVEL.

TITLE: Unsteady*FANDOM: Spider-Man: Into The Spider-VerseLOVE INTEREST: Gwen StacyOC NAME: Alison MendozaFACE CLAIM: Piper CurdaSUMMARY:

TITLE: Unsteady*
FANDOM: Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse
LOVE INTEREST: Gwen Stacy
OC NAME: Alison Mendoza
FACE CLAIM: Piper Curda
SUMMARY:

❝IF YOU LOVE ME, DON'T LET GO.❞

AS HIS UNOFFICIAL SIDEKICK (BLAME JAMESON FOR THAT ONE), ALISON MENDOZA COULD CONFIRM THAT SPIDER-MAN WASN'T A COMPLETE JERK. Sure, he had his moments (see: all those times he tried to get her to quit, before finally accepting that she was far too stubborn for that), but Ali had slowly gotten used to having him around. As Alley Cat, she had gotten herself into plenty of trouble before, but Spider-Man had always been there to get her out of it.

Despite all her sass, Alison truly did look up to the hero and everything he did. She had never bothered to learn who was under the mask, honestly not caring, as she felt she already knew the man thanks to patrolling with him.

When Alison woke up to the news that Spider-Man, her hero and, if you read the Bugle, her mentor, was dead, her heart shattered into a million pieces. She had finally learned the hero's name, Peter Parker, but it meant nothing to him; now that he was dead, she was left feeling numb.

The only thing from that day forward that could get her to leave the house, was crime fighting. Alison's grades began to slip and her happiness was dwindling when she met her; Gwen Stacy. Unlike most people, Gwen wasn't trying to get her to open up about her sudden slip into depression or yelling at her to get her life together, far from it, in fact. When Alison met Gwen, they were both in costumes, beating up the Green Goblin and that was how everything started to change once more.

It was thanks to Gwen that Alison met the Spider-Man of another world and felt all the old wounds be ripped open once more. While this one seemed keen to avoid her, Alison couldn't complain; she herself was doing the best to stay as far away from his possible.

Everything in Alison's life felt like it was unsteady, one second away from breaking, and the only truly solid thing was a girl that didn't even belong in the same universe.

NOTES:
━ Ali wasn't technically Spider-Man's protege but most people assume she was, since that's what the Daily Bugle claimed
━ In Peter B. Parker's world, she died after knowing him for only two months
━ Peter Parker was one of the few people that she trusted and when he died, she shut herself off and focused solely on being a vigilante

 Parker's world, she died after knowing him for only two months━ Peter Parker was one of the few people that she trusted and when he died, she shut herself off and focused solely on being a vigilante