BAD LUCK CHARM / TITANS.

TITLE: Bad Luck Charm*FANDOM: DC Universe's TitansLOVE INTEREST: Kory AndersOC NAME: Felicia HardyFACE CLAIM: Sofia Boutella*SUMMARY:

FANDOM: DC Universe's Titans
LOVE INTEREST: Kory Anders
OC NAME: Felicia Hardy
FACE CLAIM: Sofia Boutella*
SUMMARY:

❝BORN A THEIF, RAISED A THIEF, WILL DIE A THIEF.❞

FELICIA HARDY WAS BAD LUCK FOR ANYONE WHO CROSSED HER PATH. As the Black Cat, she used her skills to become one of the world's most infamous ━ and dangerous ━ cat burglars. Her father had trained her for it and after his incarceration at the hands of Robin, she had finally donned the mantle.

It was while she was gathering allies for her prison break that she met her; Kory Anders, the impossibly beautiful woman who held more secrets than Felicia could count. The woman was wrapped in mystery but that only drew her closer and she soon found herself spending more time with Kory than she did with Konstan Kovar, the person she had come to meet.

When Kory came into the club one day and murdered Kovar, Felicia knew something was amiss. And when, instead of recognizing her, Kory attempted to kill her, the Black Cat became sure that her bad luck had caught up to her and destroyed whatever relationship she and the woman could have had.

After convincing Kory that she wasn't a threat and claiming to know nothing about her, Felicia was quickly pulled into a whole new world by the woman she had slowly been falling for, one that included killing cops and burning a man alive.

Once they had Rachel Roth and slowly started to put back the pieces of Kory's past, they were joined by Dick Grayson, a Gothamite that was suspiciously familiar to Felicia and Garfield Logan, a boy that could change into a beast at will.

Together, they formed a ragtag family and when the truth about Rachel's heritage started to rear its ugly head, every single one of them, Black Cat included, made the pledge to help the young girl and keep her safe.

Of course, when Felicia promised to do that, no one had mentioned that the literal devil would be involved.

NOTES:
━ I love Felicia, I love Kory, why not put 'em together?
━ Felicia is hiding a lot & she does know more about Kory than she's letting on
━ She's planning on breaking her father out of prison when she meets Kory
  ━ Dick was the Robin that put her father away & he doesn't trust her at all 

NOTES:━ I love Felicia, I love Kory, why not put 'em together?━ Felicia is hiding a lot & she does know more about Kory than she's letting on━ She's planning on breaking her father out of prison when she meets Kory  ━ Dick was the Robin that put h...