Chapter 1

I'm currently in the shower getting ready to go to the hell hole we call school. After I'm done I get dried of and I go get my uniform. Not the pink thingy.

I wore a black baggy zip up hoodie on top of it but left it unzipped

I went and did my makeup.

I went downstairs and had cereal while watching some kdrama

I went downstairs and had cereal while watching some kdrama. You might be wondering where my parents are, well they are always off on business trips so I never really see them. Anyway I put my dishes in the dishwasher and got my bag and phone and headed to school, I put in my earphones while walking to school, it was a cold morning and our school doesn't allow tights.

As soo. As I arrived I met one of my friends eunha in the hall, she is the only one from my friend group in my class. We walked to my locker as I took off my hoodie and neatly folded it and put it in my locker-

"AHHH PLEASE MARRY ME OPPA"

"I BAKED THESE BUNS FOR YOU JIN"

"Can't they take one day off like Jesus"

Me and eunha laughed, it's always like this in the mornings, we hate it it's too noisy especially when you have a headache from the last day.

Me and eunha went on in to class.

"Me and the girls wondered if you wanted to go out with us after school today?"

"Sure, but where are we going?"

"Oh to the beach,boardwalk, all that sorta stuff"

Me and her continued to talk until the door slammed open to reveal our home room teacher- he is one of my favourite because he is soo nice and he slags all the popular people and it's funny to watch him make his jokes.

"So where are those duranged old socks  at the moment?l"

He is talking about jimin and jungkook, the reason being that he doesn't like boys that wear white socks and one day he caught a glimpse of them wearing white socks and from then on.....yeah you get the picture.