Chapter 4

Me and eunha actually sat down in the seats when the boys sat on the desk with their feet on the chair facing us.

"This is the first time in two terms they've actually gotten us to go to detention"

"Wow that's just....wow"

Eunha really had nothing to say after jungkooks statement. That's when yoongi pulled something out of his bag, two tubs.

"We are all hungry so how about we eat this food I got this morning from some girls?"

We all agreed and he opened the tub and it was double chocolate cookies, shaped like low hearts.

"Jese they really love you"

"Yep it can get annoying sometimes. Anyway he threw ones at us and we started eating. "How much longer I feel like I'm going to die!" Eunha groaned as she threw her head down in the table earning a chuckle from jungkook.

Yoongi checked his rolex🤤🤤.

"Ten minuites, Wow time flew"

We agreed and then he got off the table and went up to the cameras with the brush that he pulled from somewhere unknown and he hit the cameras and turned them all the other way.

"Why?"

I asked with a questioning tone.

"Anytime we are put in detention after school we do a little art"

Jimin grinned as he said that.

Namjoon pulled some ( fucking thousands) of permanent markers out from his bag all the colours of normal whiteboard markers.

"This is the storage room in there, they keep all the whiteboard markers in there and they put a new set out for every teacher each day, we are gunna swap them with the permanent ones"

Jin went over and picked the lock of the door as opened it. Jesus they are real badboys. Suddenly a marker flew at my face, but just in time I caught it.

"Come"

Yoongi said to me, I got up leaving eunha with taehyung who was switching the markers around with the help of her. He took me to the whiteboard and started drawing random stuff on it like dicks.

"Well don't just stand there. Start colouring the board in"

I think I took it the wrong way and started colouring the board in fully, when I think he meant draw stuff and colour it in but half of the white board was black. That's when I seen yoongi look at me.

"Well I didn't mean it like that but that is much better"

He gave me a high five and I continued to do it until we were done and I went back and helped the guys switch the markers. Yoongi meanwhile was spray painting the walls. That's when they all came over here when they were done.

"The best thing is we won't get the blame cause today is Friday and the principle and everybody else is away home."

When Jin said that me and eunha looked at each other.

"I thought they locked the door?"

"Oh that? That's a little trick they do just to scare you, we learnt that a while ago after we found out there was no key hole or lock princess"

My stomach felt weird after yoongi said that.

"Well we should get to the cctv room after putting these back in the store"

We put these all back in the store and we suck around the school. That's when eunha asked why we are sneaking.

"There are guards"

Eunha stopped in her tracks but was soon put back on by jungkook who slightly pushed her by the waist which made her blush. We got there and me, yoongi and hoseok went in with Jin and the rest were on lookout outside somewhere. We were in the middle of waiting for it to delete when yoongi got thousands of texts saying that they were getting close but only untill we heard them did he tell us, Jin and jungkook took a locker and then yoongi pulled me in a locker unfortunately landinng right next to him, our locker door opened, but the guard didn't see us, he took his coat and his co workers and he said good at and left them along with the rest. I could finally breath. Me and yoongi let out a Long sigh as we got out of the locker. Followed by Jin and hoseok, luckily they didn't turn off the computer and it was done deleting and we went back outside and greeted the others. We then left the building talking about random shit when we got to the car park and me and eunha where saying our goodbyes.

"You think your leaving?"

"Ummmm Yeah?"

Eunha said quite confused.

"You two are coming with us"

They looked at their sporty BMW's and back at us and we were dragged to the car by taehyung. He pushed me to a car with jungkook as the driver namjoon as the passenger jimin in the back with me in the middle beside yoongi, yay.😩
Jungkook started the car and we were at a red light when jungkook spoke.

"Anyways Y/n we need to fix that lip of yours, it'll get infected and we can't have a precious girls like that with an infection can we?"

"To cringey jungkook, just no"

I said which gained a laugh from yoongi.

"How did you get that anyway?"

"Weren't you listening hyung? Chen kicked her"

He looked at me and then at jimin.

"Bastard, bs does it for no reason at all"

We pulled up to a fancy house and we got out of the car and we were met by the other group which had Jin as the driver.

When we got in we all sat on the couch and Jin got a first aid kit and sat down beside me and started treating my lip he was struggling to get something from the box while holding the cotton pad to my lip so when yoongi was walking past he asked him to hold it. Why yoongi, it always had to be fricking yoongi. He came and sat beside me and held it while Jin treated it, after a while he was done and we continued watching the movie.