Chapter 11

I got up the next day and got my uniform on, I got my bag and phone.
I opened the curtains and the sun shone in and I felt the warm was hit my face. I smiled and turned around and went downstairs and took some breakfast and asked my parents.

"Is the business trip today?"

"Yes sweetie, take care while we are gone ok?"

"Yes I will"

I left the house and started the walk to school. Chen and baekhyung were outside the school for some reason. I sneaked passed them just incase it was me and got into my form class. I turned on the lights and did all of that and went and took my seat in the back and waited for Eunha to come in, but she didn't so I went to Wendy and momo's classroom. I went straight to their seats passing yoongi,jungkook and hoseok who were all looking at me. I went infront of their table and looked at them with sad eyes.

"Shouldn't you be with eunha"

"She isn't in, I'm going to be such a loner today...and I have to sit behind lucifer and his right hand man for so many classes"

"Calm down y/n, you'll see us at lunch and after we have something in the assembly hall so it'll be beside us in that"

"Still, no eunha means I'm going to look like a loner, everybody else in my class are either too weird or think too high of themselves to talk to me"

"You'll Do Fine ok? Now you better go before the bell rings and your teacher shouts at you"

"Right, Bye...oh wait, want some chewing gum!"

"Yasss"

I took it out of my skirt pocket and pushed it up to the top and slid it out onto the girls hands.
I left the room and survived half the day and now it was lunch.

"So how did your day go?"

"Better then expected"

"See I told you y/n"

We went outside and found  ya in the handball alleys playing a game against sehun and Chen. Everybody was surrounding there so we decided to join.
We asked a random person.

"Hey, Sorry do you know what's going on?"

"Baekhyung told yoongi something that he didn't like and then this started"

"Ohhh"

We continued watching the game of handball, looked like BTS were winning. Then the bell went and we left for the assembly hall, a teacher opened the door for us and when we went in there was  two sides of the hall covered in chairs.

"To this side girls, the boys will be on the other side"

Soon the room filled up and you seen BTS in the bottom row  looking over at the teacher slouched in their seats. Then the history teacher and the dance teacher came in with my form teacher and a few other form teachers.

"So this activity will take up till the last class, and what will be happening is we are going to teach you how to slow dance"

The room was filled with groans.

"So do we have any volunteers?"

"Well just have to pick them"

The history teacher whispered something in the dance teachers ears and she smiled.

"So if nobody is going to volunteer then I will pick who is coming up"

"Min Yoongi And Lee y/n"

I looked over at the girls with a red face, I stood up and gave the girls my phone for safe keeping. I leaned into the girls before leaving.

"I might make a fool of myself, can't wait to see the embarrassing photos"

I waked town the bleachers...yes they were bleachers...just smaller then normal ones.....and I went to the middle of the hall where yoongi cane up at the exact same time. And he looked so hottttt!!!!!

 And he looked so hottttt!!!!!

That wasn't his hairstyle...

"So yoongi put your hands on her waist"

He did what she said and I felt the butterflies in my stomach.

"And y/n around his neck"

I stalled at the start but I put them around and the teacher just had to ruin my reputation,

"Oh come on he isn't contagious y/n you two need to move closer"

And then she pushed me into him. My god I might aswell disintegrate into the floor. The amount of cheers and whistles and songs that i heard were unreal.

"Now you need to blah blah blah blah blah blah.m and now we can start, ready"

She turned on the music and we started to move our feet and luckily they were in sink. We done it for a good while and then miss called out the partners and we all started, I seen that Wendy was with jimin and when she seen me I did a real funny face at her and she then told me (mouthed to me) that yoongi was looking at me weirdly after I did that) my face turned red and we turned back around and then the dance teacher blew the whistle and we all stopped.

"Now go sit on the bleachers with your partner"

Yoongi went to the top of the bleachers and Wendy was with jimin so they all went together. Wendy sat beside me and we started talking when Momo called me down to her which is only about two rows down, I got off my seat and went down and she asked for the time, then sacred that I went back up and sat down but...AWW SHIT I AM ON YOONGIS LAPPPP...
Jimin must of pushed him, he definitely wasn't there when I went up. I quickly got back off and turned around and looked at yoongi and jimin.

"Y/n there is no room left the last partners just came up and I had to move over for them, just sit on his lap"

I felt two hands bring me down back onto yoongi a lap, I did t even turn around, I just started to talk to wendy and she kept slagging me.

"Oh shut up"

The whistle blew and we all got up again and went down to the bottom. The teacher said she was letting us out early and then the crowd started to flow out of the room and into the hall toward the exit. Me and the girls got our bags first and then the crowd shed down, we went to the front of the school and we went out the doors when I felt something burst on top of my head and cold liquid... VERY cold liquid soak my shirt and the top of my head. I gasped because it was that cold making people turn in my direction, I looked up and seen sehun and baekhyung with Chen on the balcony with smiles all across their faces.

"That felt good"

Chen said as he crossed his arms.

"Your a musty sock Chen, old and crumbly, the perfect description for you"

Everybody laughed and he looked a bit mad. I felt warmth go over my shoulders, I turned around and seen yoongi putting his blank hoodie over me, it was quite warm and also oversized.

"Oh, um thanks"

I smiled and he nodded. The crowd was still here and they were fangirling.

"You can have it for the walk home if you do me a favour...."

"Depends what the favour is?"

"Prom...I'm in need of a date to it, and you are the only one I want, so?"

"You've got yourself a deal sir"

I smiled and he smirked, I walked past him with the girls saying goodbye and trying to get out of the crowd, not and easy task.