Chapter 5

It was around twelve and me and eunha were going home we said bye and left, since eunha lives close enough I walked her home, and then I got back home.

I got washed so I didn't have to in the morning and went to bed after putting on pjs. I woke up due to the alarm that I set and I got up did my hair got washed and did my makeup.

 I woke up due to the alarm that I set and I got up did my hair got washed and did my makeup

I then went downstairs and got my bag, put on my hoodie and left with a apple. I was finished my apple so I put it in the bin and I kept walking until I heard a beep, that might be taehyung cause he is so bubbly, I turned around and saw it was blackpink😱😬 Lisa tolled down her window and told me to come over, I took one headphone out and I came over to the normal bmw ( blackpink weren't rich)

"I heard about yesterday with you and Chen, that was pretty cool!"

"Oh um thanks, that's not our uniform?"

I looked in and seen them all wearing a totally different uniform.

"Oh yeah we are going to a different school now, our parents are moving to the other side of Seoul. And I guess that is good cause we were getting bored of BTS, they were just not our type you know?"

"Not really but have fun at the new school then?"

"Yeah thanks y/n, oh and here, can you give these to the girls tyzu and Wendy?"

"I don't know what class they are in"

"Oh our science classroom, thanks"

"Your welcome"

I smiled at them and they put the window back up and drove away. Lisa gave me two bags for those girls. When I got to the school I looked around and luckily I didn't have to got to my science classroom cause those girls were outside hanging around some fans I'm guessing. I walked over and went through the crowd with the bags.

"Sorry to bother you but blackpink gave me these to give to you two, they are transferring, their parents found work in the other side of Seoul"

"Oh thanks"

I gave them their bags and left for my classroom, that's when I seen the detention room that we were in yesterday with the principle in it with the cleaner trying to get it off but there was many layers on it and many dicks too. I made my way to the classroom where I seen chen and the boys at the front so I walked the other side and went down to eunha. We started talking about what I saw on my way in and blackpink an-

"Don't chen"

I looked behind me so see chen with a bottle of glue that he was about to pour over me and jungkook and jimin standing there looking at him there not moving his eyes from him. Chen put the lid back on and he kicked my ankle and I'm pretty sure I heard a crack, I fell from the table onto the ground holding my ankle sitting on my butt when sehun came over and did the same thing, it fucking hurt, I cursed and the gossip crowd formed aroind me. The boys came over and eunha helped me up my hand on her shoulder. We were walking past sehun so I grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked it back causing him to fall down.

The boys took me to Momo and Nancy's class and when they seen me limping they rushed over along with taehyung, hoseok and yoongi. They sat me down on a table.

"What happened you y/n?"

Nancy asked me worriedly.

"Chen and sehun"

Jungkook told the boys while I told the girls.

"The nurses office we go!"

Taehyung said and they all started walking there leaving me behind they were in the hall when I decided to let them know why they were going to the nurses office.

"Helloo, you know I'm here, the partly crippled girl"

They laughed and turned around they said sorry and they let me catchup, I was about to walk to the front when yoongi said.

"Get on"

I was pretty sure he meant a piggy back so I jumped onto his back and I was right I got a piggyback there. There was a few photos taken as well.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!! I certainly did, I was making hot chocolate while writing this🤤❤️❤️