Chapter 7

The boys left and the girls stayed over and we had a talk about last night and we put on masks and took pictures put on social media....that sort of thing. Tomorrow we were going back to school and since the girls came here in their uniform so we just washed it. We watched some movies and then went to bed. My alarm went off and I woke the rest of the girls up, we got our uniforms on and did our makeup.

 My alarm went off and I woke the rest of the girls up, we got our uniforms on and did our makeup

I sorted my bag and got my phone and hoodie and left with the girls. We got through the school gates and seen a crowd outside the doors. We were going that way anyway so we decided to look, jungkook and yoongi in a fight with Chen and baekhyung. Me and the girls walked into school and got to our lockers, I took off my hoodie and I pulled it over my head, when I looked at the once bubbly girls who calmed down into a admiration look, mouths open looking behind me, I turned my head and seen BTS walking up the hall looking smexy af. It's like those times were your brain just can't take it and puts the scene in slow motion and I can tell you it looked fucking amazing. I had my eyes on yoongi. He was in the centre of the group with a couple of scratch marks on his cheek. Walking past they gave us a slight glance. Me and the girls walked off to our classes. Me and eunha went to geography and sat near the back and the teacher came in and started the lesson.

"Miss lee, can you answer this question"

I then started to pay attention.

"Umm, 3metres?"

"Correct, pay more attention next time young Miss"

I looked at eunha who lead silently laughing trying not to make any noise. Soon our class ended and it was break.
Me and eunha went to the student area which is basically us an open area with bulletins and vending machines, and outside we could see BTS playing handball and exo was in here in the corner having the crack and flirting with some venerable girls. I got a bottle of water and we headed to our last class before lunch, science.