Chapter 12

Yes! Finally out of that crowd. I walked with the girls home, they kept slagging me about the way he asked me. Nancy told me that taehyung asked her and then the other two told me that jimin and jungkook asked them out, so we were are all going with BTS so that was cool.

"Y/n that was a pretty smooth way to say yes to yoongi's proposal"

Wendy said laughing and repeating what I said.

"Well me a smooth bitch"

They all started laughing at my comment. Then Nancy got out her phone and posted a picture on her story.

We started laughing more and-beep! Nancy jumped on me and we all turned our head and seen, Jesus not again

We started laughing more and-beep! Nancy jumped on me and we all turned our head and seen, Jesus not again....Jungkook and taehyung in a Lamborghini looking at us.

"It's not hot so you can leave, air conditioning won't work this time"

They laughed and looked at Nancy and eunha.

"No we need to know what colour your prom dresses are"

We laughed and they told them. We started to walk again-

"Y/n!!"

I looked behind me and seen jimin and yoongi in a red Bugatti, I rolled my eyes and asked what and he moved his hands and told me to come over, I walked over to the car and looked down at the window.

"What colour is your prom dress?"

"Ummmmm, green"

They nodded and I walked back over to the girls and they drove off.

I got back home and went straight to my bedroom and got all my stuff out for tomorrow.

•time skip- next day

I woke up from my beautiful sleep and got into the shower and did all of that then got my uniform on and collected my bag and phone from places all over the room and went downstairs surprised to see my parents there drinking tea leaning against the cupboards in the kitchen.

"What? I thought you two were at a business trip?"

"Tomorrow's your prom day, I'm not missing it"

My mum said smiling and throwing me an apple and saying-

"Now you better get a fucking move on before your late missy"

I smiled and laughed, then left and started my walk to school. I entered the school gates and seen tones of people outside asking each other out, I smiled and went inside and met with eunha outside my form class. We opened the door and seen Chen and sehun in their seats watching us with evil eyes.

"Bitch"

Chen said to me. Sehun watching me cracking his knuckles.

"It's not my fault I'm not into you"