CHAPTER 2 - Waking Up Alone ...Again!

The sun was already high in the sky when Can woke up ... The house was eerily silent and he immediately got the feeling that something was wrong but he couldn't quite put his finger on it ... As he was stretching his arms, it suddenly hit him! Where was Sanem? Decidedly he was constantly looking for her! It was the second time he had fallen asleep with her in his arms and the second time she had disappeared in the morning ...

God! She would be the death of him! Remembering last night's developments, Can started grinning from ear to ear, like a goofy teenager in love with his first crush. She would never cease to surprise him and catch him out of the blue ... Ah Sanem ah! Her large brown eyes full of promises; her smile that would defeat an army of mercenaries; her scent that drove him crazy ... And now her body ... Oh God! He had no bloody idea of what was waiting for him ... She had the most beautiful curves in the world ... The softest skin he ever had the pleasure to explore ... And the sex .... Ah the sex! Well it was the first time Can Divit had made love! He had no idea. And right now he was craving for a lot more. A lifetime with her would never be enough to quench the thirst he had for her lips. It would never be enough to appease the hunger he had for her body. It would never be enough to explore the beautiful soul that was hers.

Sanem, with all her inexperience, had managed to bring Can Divit down on his knees. He was defeated. She had won ...

Still grinning, he remembered Sanem standing half naked in the living room ... His mind lingered on the perfection of her breasts, the colour of her skin, the smoothness of her stomach ... He tried to chase away those alluring images ... He suddenly sat up in his bed, puzzled by Sanem's bold initiatives. What had happened to the shy young woman who was always running away from him every time they touched? The workings of her mind were definitively a mystery ... She certainly would be the death of him and at that precise moment he couldn't even remember why he was mad at her in the first place ...

Guessing that she was in the kitchen, Can got up and entered the shower, aroused by all the memories from his night with Sanem. He didn't linger, got dressed quickly and headed for the kitchen.

The house was still quiet. No delicious smells of breakfast escaped from the kitchen. No precious little nymph anywhere to be seen. Where could she be? Did she run away? Again? Again Sanem? Really Sanem!!

He stopped in front of the kettle and realized how harsh he had been with her. He let out a sigh. Somehow what she had said last night hit him as he was pouring himself a glass of tea. Indeed, her fragrance was vital for him but that was not the only thing he loved about her ... Where to begin? She was so different from anybody else he had been with ... There was no comparison to be made. Sanem was the love of his life and always would be. Even the great Can Divit, worldwide renowned photographer, adventurer and acclaimed publicist would never be able to escape the charms and the spell of Sanem Aydın ... "Aydın" not for long and he grinned at that delicious idea ...

Sanem occupied his thoughts as he was gulping down his breakfast. He didn't even notice Emre's absence. He left the house, got in the car and sang along the radio. He was in such a good mood and the prospect of seeing his precious treasure enhanced his happiness even more.

He greeted all the workers at the agency, chatted with Cey Cey and entered his office. He was so impatient to see her and tell her how magical the previous night had been. He tried – in vain – to concentrate on the current campaign as thoughts of Sanem occupied his entire being.

An hour passed. No Sanem. Maybe she was in the archive room? She liked to hide there in time of crisis. It was her refuge. But still no Sanem to be seen.

Two, three hours passed. Can's happy mood was getting more and more sour by the minute. Where the hell was she? Can was a proud man but he couldn't care less. He grabbed his phone and rang her. No answer. He tried again. No answer. The whole situation was ridiculous! Why was she not at work?