Twenty One - He's Lied

Make your life simple by... Sleeping. Jk. Sorry for late update.

Edited

Andros

My legs moved faster enough to the ward room than I was expected . As I stood outside of the door, my hand lifted to knock the door but in a second, I stopped when I heard cries in there. My mind told me to barge inside and watch if she is okay. But in the other side, I wanted to give Serene a privacy.

Since I was nobody toward her.

"Does he know?" A familiar voice broke the moment as I frowned.

Blaire. I thought. As I remembered that she was coming to hand Serene's clothes some woman I didn't want to go back to the house. Worried that she will faint again and I can't risk it again.

"Did you take this because of him?"

Him? What did she mean? Who's the man that made her take these pills? I will kill him. My teeth grinder that I hurt my jaw when I realized it was clenched too tight. My chest lifted as I took a deep breath and—I never eavesdropping —but she made me did this.

Or I was crazy. The pill in my hand was clutched tightly. I was never a man that worried about others plate but her... it just went unexplained.

"Come live with me, Serene. I can help you."

"B-but Andros? The contract?"

Me? Why did Blaire wanted Serene to live with her? What were they talking about the contract? Is it the same contract that I got?

No, it can't be.

My mind went wild and filled with puzzles that I can't even attach the jigsaw with others. The question who's had hurt her. Is she going to live with Blaire after this. And I'll be free from her and got my home fro myself

And lonely.

"Forget about the plan. It's about you. All about you."

What plan, Serene? I'd wish that I could barge and asked what were all they talking about. The reason that I went here was left forgotten, behind the problem that she took anxiety pills. It made me wondered if she kept other things from me, and left me bewildered in the end of this.

Blaire kept talking as I heard sobs behind the door,"Why did you have to risk yourself to live with someone who looks like him? Why, Serene?"

I looked like someone else? What...  The only person I knew who got the same face as mine was my deceased brother, Leon. But it was impossible that she had meet her because Leon never got outside frequently or even found someone that he liked.

He never told me that.

"I-I" she seemed undecided in my ears like she was startling to give in the answer to Blaire in this day or even after.

My hand was about to open the door but I froze when she mentioned that was forbidden in others lips except from myself. Because that was the biggest secret that I will never utter.