Thirty - Her Beliefs

I only want to die alive,
Never by the hands of a broken heart,
I don't wanna hear you lie tonight,
Now that I've become who I really am.

Break Free - Ariana Grande ft. Zedd

Serene

"James, w-where is Andros?"

My hands were shaking while I can't believe my eyes the contract that I was holding at the time as for James, he was struggling to answer my question that the pregnant silence filled the space we shut our mouths but he ended with clearing his throats.

"In his office, Miss Serene. Can I ask why?" He asked as if he was trying to understand the situation.

I shook my head," Is he in his club?"

"No, of course not. He barely there, he's in real company, the big one."

"What do you mean?" I asked in confused, too much riddles in my mind that I can't solve right now and main thing here was how the contract was with him?

"Ltd. Corp. Um, do you want me to call him for you, Miss Serene?"

"Please, no. I don't want to interrupt his works. And just Serene. Thanks, James—"

"James Evans. You're welcome, Serene."

The call ended as I felt my body slumped to the side of the table and too weak to comprehend all of these, my eyes trailed the contracts and read the contract once again when I'd realize that I'd never read carefully the contract before with my grandma.

Speaking of her, I missed her.

The Engagement Between Co-Business Contract
___________________

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This contract is all about the engagement between both parties of the companies that engaged in this contract with an agreement and no complications are involved as it is already official.

This contract should be agreed by both parties ( The Co-Business) and this contract is void if each of the parties fails to follow any of the rules that had been set in this contract.

The Co-Business that involved in this contract is AUs Corp and Ltd Holding Inc.

The persons involved in this contract are, Granddaughter of Mrs. Autumn, Serene Autumn as The Bride and Eldest son of Mr. Drayson , 'Leon' Andros Drayson as The Groom.

Rules of Co-Business Engagement

1.0 Both parties agreed to this contract without any complications as instantly announced to be engaged to one another

1.1 if there are any further complications, both parties have to discuss with the person that involved in this contract. ( Refer to the upper side of this contract )

1.2 If the persons that involved in this contract not agree, this contract is void immediately.

1.3 If the person that involved had already been married, or engaged or any serious relation ship even having illegitimate child , the contract will void without any discussion.