Thirty Two - Her Memory

I decided to make this chapter with my POV, means that it's third POV

I try to be happy,
But it hard sometimes,
But life
Just seems to happen right before my eyes
'Cause I feel like I'm not there
'Cause my head is up somewhere
Far away from all my friends
I just want that back again
Ruel - Hard sometimes

A clinking of keys was heard from outside, as the sound of the key being inserted into the doorknob woke Andros up from his calm sleep after struggling to close his eyes last night. With a groan from his mouth, he sat up on the couch and waited for the person who unlocked the door walked in but at the same time he glanced to the watch. Six o'clock, he thought in furious. The door opened slowly in purpose as he frowned but he stopped from walking to the door when a person that he waited for last night was there, back in safe and sound even though worried of her got the best of him at the time.

Serene tiptoed with a pair of her heels in her right hands to prevent her heels clicking on the floor when she walked inside, he glared from the couch at her when she didn't realize he was there. Was he too invisible at there, he ain't even sit in the dark corner of the room.

"Where are you last night?"

"O lord! Save me!"

Serene jolted as the heels in her hands fell in the floor while her head looked around to find the source of the voice, and her emerald eyes landed on his as she widened her eyes instantly.

His eyes glanced on her nighties as he frowned," You wore that?" He asked ridiculously but shoved the question but aside demanded her," Answer me, Serene."

"At friend's" she mumbled, her big doe eyes locked with his.

"Friend who?"

She huffed an annoyance breath as her both hands moved to the side of her waist," Since when you're becoming my dad? Just my friend."

"That's a bull." He clenched his jaw and stood up, strode over her as towered her with his height.

The least he knew, she was intimidated by him at that time as she almost stepped back but strangely her feet rooted to the floor," What do you want to know, Andros? I was at one of my friend's. And where were you last night?"

He gritted his teeth but answered it right away,"I told you there was emergency in office—"

"That's totally bull!" She yelled and linked her arm under her chest. "I called James last night and he told no emergency last night and he didn't even contact you!"

His eyes widened but diluted at the same time, it was kind of mixing and confusing Serene to convince herself if he was shock or... lust.

"You lied to me." She muttered and stared at his face, he stepped forward with his heartbeat accelerated didn't help his situation.

"Where were you last night, Andros?" She breathed, almost whispered under her breath as he suddenly wanted to post inside her eyes at that time and forgot what the bullshit they were fighting about.

"I was in office." He answered after  seconds he left her in silence.

Her brow arched," other office, Andros?" She smirked and waited for his reaction but he didn't look shock because he knew it all along that James would tell her, or anyone else did. It was always been like that.