Chapter One

Finally it was Friday and Krist let out a sigh of relief. All week had been quiet due to Mike not being around. As soon as the bell rang for lunch, Lay and Bii headed to get Krist, but when they got to the room, they noticed Mike was waiting at the door. They kept their heads down so not to draw attention to them but Fang and Wen noticed right away. Fang grabbed a hold of Lay while Wen grabbed Bii. Mike walked over and stood in front of them.

''One of you, go get the little Princess and bring him to me'' he said with the most serious face ever ''The other one will come with us to the lunchroom. So which one will do it?''

''I will'' Bii spoke up pulling away from Wen.

Mike smirked and walked off with Fang pulling Lay along with him. Bii sighed then ran into Krist's classroom the moment they were out of sight.

''Krist we have a problem'' he said as he reached him.

''Where is Lay?'' Krist asked, looking around.

''That's the problem'' Bii hesitated for a moment ''The Demon Prince is here and when we were on our way here we saw him standing outside your classroom, that's when he said for one of us to get you and the other he would take to the lunchroom with him.''

Shit, just when he thought he was clear, that damn Demon showed up. Krist didn't even bother trying to think things through. He got up and headed to the lunchroom. All he knew was he had to get Lay away from them before they did anything to him. He stopped just outside the lunchroom door with Bii right behind him. He didn't know what he was going to do. It's not like he could beat Mike. Who cares what happened to him, it was his friend in there that mattered.

The moment Krist threw open the doors he noticed that Mike was sitting on the table waiting for him. Fang was on the left holding onto Lay and Wen was on the right. Krist took a deep breath and walked right over to him. Crap, he was scared but he couldn't show it to this Demon.

''Ok, I'm here. Let Lay go'' Krist demanded.

''Sure thing little Princess'' Mike snapped his fingers and Fang let go throwing his hands in the air while giving a creepy smile and laugh.

Lay ran over to them and Krist pushed him behind him. Mike smiled and jumped down from the table walking over to Krist and wrapped an arm around his neck.

''I let your friend go little Princess, now you have to do something for me'' he whispered in his ear. His words sent shivers down his spine ''After school, meet me outside by the gate. If you try to skip out on me, I will find you'' he patted Krist head and laughed as he walked out.

''You two are coming as well'' Fang said as he patted Lay's cheek softly and smiled.

''If you even think about not going I'll make sure to embarrass you in front of the whole school'' Wen said getting close to Bii.

Once they were gone Krist fell to his knees which had given out. What were they going to do? This wasn't good one bit. Lay knelt down to Krist and rubbed his back. Bii looked down at them and sighed.

''Ge, are we really going to meet them after school?'' Bii asked.

''We have to or there will be more trouble'' Krist stood and walked back to class.

The rest of the day was a blur to him. During class all he could do was look out at the gate since his seat was near the window. What was this damn Demon planning on doing? The moment the last bell rang all Krist could do is sit there. Both Bii and Lay stood next to him as they watched The Demon and his minions walk and stop by the gate then looked up at them and smiled. Screw it, Krist grabbed up his things and headed out. When they reached the front doors of the school looking straight at them he took a deep breath.

''The moment we get a chance if there is danger, we run no matter what, understand'' he said without even looking at them.

''Ok'' Bii and Lay nodded.

Krist walked over to them with Bii and Lay following. Fang wrapped an arm around Lay as Wen grabbed a hold of Bii. Mike stepped up to Krist and smiled evilly. He could see his life flash before him as he looked in the Demon's eyes.

''Let's go'' Mike grabbed Krist and pulled him along as they headed down the street with the others falling in behind them.

Where were they going? Why did these gangsters have to drag them along? After a few minutes they finally reached a building that didn't seem like it was a place where gangsters hung out. They went up a small flight of stairs then reached another set of doors. Mike pushed Krist inside along with his friends. There were others there as well playing pool and listening to music.

''What is this place'' Bii whispered to Krist who only shook his head.

''This is where you three will be coming from now on. You are now my servant little Princess and you will do as I say'' he said grabbing a drink from one of the guys ''My dad owns the building and set this space up for me and my friends.'' Mike flopped down on the couch.

''Why do we have to come here and why do we have to be your servants?'' Bii spoke up.

''Because if you don't we'll just have to mess up your little pretty face now wouldn't we'' Fang laughed as he gripped Bii's face.

Wen circled Lay looking at him up and down then turned to Krist ''The hell is wrong with your friend?''

''Nothing he just doesn't talk much, he has always been like that. Plus he is gay so I would be careful if I was you'' Krist teased on the last part but he couldn't let him know that.

Wen jumped back and shivered when he heard that. Mike laughed then motioned for Krist to come over to him. When he refused Wen pushed him over.

''What about you little Princess, are you gay as well?'' he grabbed a hold of Krist's face pulling him down to his level.

''That's none..'' before he could finish Bii spoke up.

''We all are gay!'' he shouted. If it worked getting Wen away from Lay maybe it would work for the others as well.

''Oh good that means I can have my own Wifey'' Fang teased pushing Bii against the wall pinning him against it.

Everyone else that was there laughed as they watched or played pool.

''Well then I guess I'll just make this little Princess my wife'' he pulled Krist onto his lap. He struggled to get away but Mike was too strong for him to win.

Damn this Demon. What did he do to get this? Wen looked at Lay then pulled him the bar and forced him to sit. Unlike the other he wasn't interested in teasing him about things like that. Instead he poured him a drink. Lay watched him. He wasn't much like the others. He was thankful for that.