Chapter Twelve

''Do we really need to take this to school'' Krist asked Mike as they just pulled up to the gate.

''Father wanted us to, so there was no way to get away with it'' Fang said from behind them.

''What if people see?'' Lay asks.

''Won't they anyways when they see you with us?'' Wen asked.

Wen had a point, people were going to look anyways. What was a little more once people found out they were dating The Demon and his minions they would talk.

''Whatever, let them look and talk'' Bii said, leaning over kissing Fang on the cheek.

Mike got out first and ran over to the side Krist was on and opened the door for him. He smiled and hopped out with the others following behind. Mike threw his bag over his shoulder and wrapped his other arm around Krist.

''Let's head in'' he said leading the way.

Just as they got to the front doors they saw Taka waiting for them. No one moved an inch.

''Krist, the Pres would like to see you and the other two as well in the student council room'' he said, fixing his glasses on his face.

Mike went to say something but Krist stopped him ''I'll go but the others don't need to. They need head to class'' he said

''Fine, follow me then'' he glared at Mike and his friends then turned and walked away with Krist following.

''Is it me or has Krist got a little more spunky since meeting Mike'' Lay said leaning over to Bii who nodded in agreement.

''Looks like you turned a sweet little kitten into a lion'' Fang teased Mike.

''Well he sure the hell isn't an Angel in the sheets that much is for sure'' Mike laughed as they all headed to class.

When Taka and Krist reached the student council room, Taka opened the door.

''Go ahead, I won't be joining you'' he said softly.

Krist nodded and walked in, the door closing behind him. He looked around but didn't see the Pres at all.

''You are looking good as ever Krist'' a voice from behind him spoke softly.

He turned to see the Pres on the couch in the corner ''Thank you. Welcome back as well Yang.

Yang got up and walked over to the bar grabbing something to drink.

''I saw you getting out of the car with Mike and his friends. I guess while I was away he chose to move in and start teasing you again'' he walked over to Krist and handed him a drink as well.

''Thanks'' he said taking it and getting a drink.

''I shouldn't have stayed gone that long. I'm sorry Krist. But don't worry, now that I'm back I'm sure he will stop'' he went back to the couch and sat down looking at the fire in the fireplace.

Krist turned and followed sitting across from him ''It's not like that now Pres. In fact while you were gone he didn't even show up to school.''

''Doesn't matter you will soon be back at my side instead of his'' he smiled taking a sip.

Krist's head started to feel funny and his sight was going blurry ''I'm sorry what'' he couldn't believe what the Pres just said.

''I said soon you will be at my side instead of that damn Demons. You see Krist, I like you and I plan to make you mine'' Yang said looking over at him.

Krist stood up and stumbled to the door but fell down ''What is going on? Why do I feel funny?''

Yang got up and walked over to him, picked him up and carried him to the couch where he started to unbutton Krist shirt.

The Demon Prince Who Fell In Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें