Chapter Nine

Mike woke up just before eleven the next morning. He rolled over to see Krist laying next to him still sleeping laying on his stomach. The two of them had spent all night exploring each other over and over again. Mike thought to himself that if he could wake up like this every morning with Krist next to him then he would be happy. He pulled the covers a bit higher up to the middle of Krist back then kissed the back of his bare shoulder. He slowly slid out of the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up and get dressed. He laid some clothes out for Krist for when he woke up.

He headed to the kitchen and started to make food. The smell of the food woke Krist up. He turned over and sat up. Mike's place was an open loft place that took up the whole top floor of the building. He could see Mike in the kitchen as he sat in the bed and smiled. He loved watching him in the kitchen. He looked around and found one of Mike's button up shirts and threw it on. It was big on him but he didn't mind at all.

While Mike had his back turned Krist snuck up on him wrapping his arms around his waist. Mike smiled and turned facing Krist. He picked him up and placed him on the counter.

''What do you think you were doing'' he said kissing Krist's neck then bit down just at his collarbone.

Krist let a soft moan out at the bite then smiled ''You looked so handsome I couldn't help myself'' he said wrapping his arms around his neck.

''You're lucky I'm in the middle of cooking or I would have taken you back to the bed and did a repeat of last night'' he sat him back down on the floor then turned him and pushed him to the bathroom ''Get washed up and come eat. I left clothes in there for you and a spare toothbrush.'' He closed the door behind him then let out a long sigh.

Krist smiled as the door was shut behind him. He pulled the shirt off only to notice that Mike had left a deep bite mark impression. He shook his head and laughed as he hopped into the shower.

Mike went back to cooking while Krist was in the shower. A few minutes later Wen came in with Fang following and teasing him.

''From what I could tell you seemed to enjoy it'' Fang was laughing and poking at Wen's red cheeks.

''SHUT IT!'' Wen yelled at Fang.

Mike turned and looked at them both ''If you two don't keep it down then get out'' he pointed to the door.

''I'm just teasing Wen about his kiss with Lay'' Fang sat on one of the stools at the counter.

Wen sat at the other end of the counter away from Fang. Mike shook his head and turned back to the stove. Fang looked around the loft, then looked back at Mike.

''Geez, you had a great chance last night and didn't take it'' he sighed. Mike turned and looked at him with his arms crossed then smiled.

''What did I say wrong'' he asked. He didn't notice that Krist had snuck up behind him.

''Yeah Mike, you had a great chance and didn't take it. Shame on you'' Krist was making fun of Fang as he leaned on his shoulder making Fang jump ''What were you thinking?''

''I was thinking, if you don't get over here away from him then I'm going to have to punish you'' Mike waved a spatula at Krist who held his hands up and walked over to him.

While Mike was finishing the cooking, Krist leaned over the counter looking at Fang ''So what is this about Lay and Wen?''

''That's right you don't know'' Fang leans in closer ''So after you two left, Lay slapped Wen then walked out. Wen followed him only to get pinned against the wall and then Lay just kissed him.'' Fang started to laugh when he got hit in the head with a shoe.

''I see and how did it feel'' Krist asked moving down to Wen.

Wen just blushed and hid his face in his arms. Geez, now everyone was teasing him even Krist.

''So what is going on here'' Fang asked.

Mike placed a plate in front of Wen and Fang then gave one to Krist ''What do you think is going on here'' he placed one hand on Krist hip then used the other to pull down the collar on the left side of his shirt to show off the bite mark he left ''This one is mine now.'' He kissed Krist cheek.

They sat there eating when a knock on the door came. Krist jumped up and walked over opening the door. Lay and Bii walked in. Krist turned and looked at the others.

''Hope you don't mind, I messaged Lay and Bii to come over. I think Wen and Lay need to sit down though and talk about what happened.'' Krist walked over to Wen and patted his shoulder softly ''Look, I understand why you did and say what you did, but sometimes things need to be worked out just between the ones involved and no one else. You two should really talk and get it out in the open instead of hiding it.''

''Krist is right, Wen'' Mike stood behind Krist ''Just talk to him. All you know is that it could have been a mistake cause he was drunk.''

Wen nodded and got up he slowly walked over to Lay and told him to follow him downstairs to the hangout room. Fang ran over to Bii and hugged him. Bii sighed and tried to push him away but it didn't work so he gave up.

''He wasn't drunk'' Krist said as he watched Lay and Wen leave.

''What'' Mike asked looking at him.

''Lay wasn't drunk'' Bii spoke as he walked over to them.

''Lay doesn't like to drink, he can't stand the taste. So Lay was sober when he kissed Wen'' Krist said walking over to the couch and sat down.

''Then what about the stuff he said to Wen'' Fang asked with a questioned look on his face.

''He meant every word of it. He was upset for what Wen said to Krist'' Bii moved to lean on the back of the couch near Krist looking at Fang and Mike ''If Lay thought for one moment that Mike was toying with Krist, then he would toy with Wen as well.''

''But I'm not toying with Krist'' Mike responded.

''Look, Lay has never once shown interest in anyone before. Even if it was to toy with Wen even for a bit, I still believe he could also have feelings for him. For him to kiss Wen, there has to be something there'' Krist said as he looked at Bii.

''I agree'' Bii nodded.

Mike went to sit with Krist and pulled him close wrapping his arms around him tightly ''What I feel for you is real. I could never toy with you like that, not after last night.'' He smirked a bit as he licked Krist's neck. Krist nudged him a bit with his elbow.

Bii smiled as he watched them. He then turned and looked at Fang who was standing in front of him. Fang stood there looking at Bii for a long moment then grabbed his hand and pulled him to the hallway.

''Umm look about last night, I'm sorry if that made you feel weird or anything like that'' he let go of his hand and rubbed the back of his neck ''And about me always clinging onto you and teasing you I'm also sorry. If you want me to stop I will.''

Bii looked at him, not able to say anything. Yeah, at first the teasing and clinging on to was bugging him but he had slowly got used to it. Bii didn't know what to say but he knew that he felt something for Fang even though he was a bit weird. He stepped forward and grabbed a hold of Fang's hand then lightly kissed his lips. Fang smiled and pushed Bii against the wall kissing him deeply.

''Shit'' a voice came from the door. When they both looked they saw Krist and Mike peeking out.

''Looks to be another couple in the group now'' Mike looked down at Krist who nodded in agreement.

Bii blushed and hid his face against Fang's shoulder. Fang held him as he made a face to the others ''Go back in and have fun with each other'' he teased. Both Mike and Krist shrugged and went back in to do as he said. ''Hey, no I was joking'' Fang went to follow them but was pulled back by Bii who pulled him into a deep long kiss.

''If you keep this up I'll just have to have fun with you right here in the hall where anyone will be able to see'' Fang teased then bite at his lip.